Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390189

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Akhil,Just see center text box of homepage. No confusion just in 2min you can see all.All hyperlinks given to school name whether nursery or prenursery.

Thanks !!

Sakshi and all,

I have filled the online admission form for DPS expressway (Pre-Nursery)..Should I just wait now for a call from DPS or do you think it would be a good idea to go to the school and check with them manually? Also, while filling the form, I have put my designation in the occupation section (they do not have any clear details about each field)..Is it a mistake I should be worried? 

Looking for your expert advise.

Dont worry ..parents have given great feedback about principal.Go and talk to them .

Thanks..What is the last date for submitting the forms for DPS-GBN (Expressway)? i am planning to go there on Monday (19th)..Hope I am not late

@Akhil,Admission are open ,you can go on 19th Aug.you are not late

Akhil,

Where did you find the option for filling the DPS Expressway admission form online? I can only see the option to fill the form after downloading it... so the form needs to be filled manually. Can you please guide me please.

My son needs to be admitted to Nursery.

Regards,

Kush

Hi Kush,

You will get an option of "Click Here" down on the page "http://dps-gbn.org/admninfo.html"

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please tell how is Khaitan Public School, Noida in comparison to DPSI, Amity Sec -6 Vasundhra & FAS noida. 

Also please let me know the tentative admission dates for Khaitan & FAS

Thanks

@Divya,Forms will come within next 15-20 days

Khaitan has positive feedback But FAS >=DPSI>Amity Sec 6 > Khaitan

Is Noida address proof mandatory for FAS Sec 62 Noida & Kaithan Public School Noida... or its just that noida address would improve the points.

May I request experts to help me in ranking the following schools based on academic and extra curricular activities? I have read all the post of this thread. Some schools are missing in the recommended rankings, so need your input again:

Amity International
Somerville Noida
Father Agnel School (FAS)
Global Indian International School (GIIS)
DPS, Noida
DPS Expressway
APJ
Somerville Expressway
Shiv Nadar School
Kothari International School

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat