Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390194

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

@Venus,

Try out schools at expressway..they are bit costly but they will easily take admissions for 2014-15 session.

@Vikas: yeah ... but the schools are far away from my place... atleast 15 kms... travelling that much will not be good for my kido... and then pick ups and drops ... a lot of traveling at that young age...
@Kush: that's a sigh of relief... well in that case look forward to next year admissions...

All the very best....

anyone knows the date and time of orientation in Amity, Noida?

can you pls give me feedback for apeejay noida?

Hi Amity V6 Parents, 

Any one of you residing in Ahinsa Khand-2, Indirapuram near Aashiyana Greens and exploring options for shared private transport? 

Hello Parents

I am exploring options for shared private transport from Vasundhara ( sec 1,2,3,4,5,6) to DPSI for Nusrsery? Any pointer pls.

Hi All,

I request all parents and visitors on this website not to consider DPSGV for their kids admissions as this out to be one of the worst decision for me. The school management has turned the school from an institution to DPSGV Pvt. Ltd. From 2011 to 2014 the school has increased the fees from 230% without any justification and without any improvement on the quality of the education. Please think 100 times before making this decision as otherwise I am sure you will curse this decision.

The School Management will not listen to any of your concerns and they just busy in making more and more money and that is the primary and the only single objective of the school.

Regards,

Nitin

Times Of India 2 Apr - Noida schools all set to hike tuition fee

Shafaque Alam TNN

Noida: City-based private schools are all set to impose a fee hike for the new academic session that commences in April. The schools are going to issue notifications regarding the new fee, which is a hike of 10-12%.
    School managements justify the move, saying the hike is directly proportional to the increase in dearness allowance (DA) given to the large number of teaching and non-teaching staff. They claim that there are no government funds supporting them, hence the fee hike is the only option.
    Steep hikes in school fees have been contested many times earlier and evoked sharp reactions. While the schools cite a lack of other means, absence of any state government
guideline on the quantum of a fee hike is taken advantage of by some schools.
    “The DA of school staff increases twice a year. We do not get any subsidy from the government. Increasing the fee is the only option we have and the fee in our school will be increased by 12%,” said Asha Prabhakar, principal, Bal Bharti Public School.
    The increased tuition fee is not the only one that will hit parents. Numerous other
charges like a multimedia fee, annual miscellaneous charge, medical charge, operational charge, library fee, for extracurricular activities and others are also likely to add to the amount they will pay to schools.
    M N Arul Raj, principal, Somerville School said that the fee hike is an annual exercise done in accordance with the government rules. “We impose minor fee hikes so that partners are not burdened,” the principal said.
    Pramod Sharma, director cum principal, Genesis Global School said that the fee in his school would be increased by 2.5% only.
    The move has raised concerns among the city’s parents and a delegation will meet the district administration after the Lok Sabha election to seek an intervention.
Times of India

can anybody pls give me feedback for mayoor school noida...?....urgent!!

my friend son is studying there..the school is good as per her feedback

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat