Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2025-26

Form Dates | Admission Criteria | Results | Fee Details | List of All Schools

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390345

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

thanks poja rajput......can u pls elaborate as to how much weitage is given to acedemics and how is the teaching staff at pre primary level....much appreciated..

Hi All,

Can you please provide your feedback for K R Mangalam school, Vaishali & Mount Litera Zee school, Mohan Nagar based on education and overall growth of a child.

I have to choose between these 2schools as my ward didn't got selected in any of East Delhi schools and I don't want to waste his 1year.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks!!

Hello Preeti

I don't know about Zee school but my colleague's daughter is studying in KRM, Vaishali from last three years (from the very first year of its opening) and she is very much satisfied with the growth and care of her child. She acknowledge that what the management had promised in the very first year of its opening, they are providing everything and the KRM schools in other parts of Delhi are also well known. I hope this helps and maybe someone on this portal may help you about the reputation of Zee school also for your wise decision, I think you should try visiting them first.

Best of luck!! 

Thanks Kamaljeet for your quick response...this information will defiantly gonna help in finalizing the correct school for my child.

I remember your ward got selected in Amity, Sec6. He must have started going to school by now, hope he is enjoying their:-)). All the best for his bright future!!

If anyone else have any information regarding above mentioned 2schools, please share your view.

Welcome Preeti, I can understand your distress at this moment, and you very rightly remembered about my li'l one's selection, thanks for your lovely wishes, I'm sure GOD will give you the wisdom to make perfect decision for your kiddo too...

GOD bless

Can someone give me feedback about Ramagya school, Sec-50 Noida ? is it good ? I am planning to admit my kid there for nursery.

Any pointer for private taxi or cab from Vasundhara Ghz to  DPS Indrapurum for Nur kids

Hi Sakshi

I am going to shift in Noida Sector-78 and my daughter is in Class III. Could you suggest me the good schools close to this vicinity, and also suggest admission for this class is still going on. 

Check out  Shiv Nadar, Sapphire international. Manav Rachna,KPS,,, Billabong,FAS,Bal bharti, Somerville, Pathways, DPS, Vishwa Bharti, Apeejay, Amity and Noida Expressway Schools.

TSMS NOIDA ADMISSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 FOR KOSHIKA TO CLASS VIII REGISTRATIONS OPEN  .

click here

TSMS FARIDABAD  ADMISSION OPEN FOR ACADEMIC YEAR 2014-2015 FOR KOSHIKA TO CLASS VII REGISTRATIONS OPEN

click here

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat