Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390188

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

any inputs on this?

Akhil

Dps Noida >=Amity>Somerville>Apj>Kothari

GIIS=DPS Expressway=Shiv Nadar >Somerville Expressway (you cannot compare old traditional school with new having holistic approach)

Sakshi,

What is the last date of DPS Expressway admissions?

What is the estimated fees of DPS Expressway.... I did not understand one of their clause.

The registration fees is 1500 Rps - can it be paid only by Demand Draft. And they are saying that for those who have downloaded the form or sending by Courier, need to pay 500 rps extra. Please help me explain this?

Is the Date of Birth Certificate for the CHILD needed in Original?

For Address Proof - is the Address Proof of Father sufficient?

Thanks,

Kush

Kush,I think  better call school and clear all your doubts.

I can help u in getting this information. They are taking 500 rs. in both the cases. If u do not download the form, then also they will charge.. 1500 can be paid in cash as well. Currently, you need to submit only the photocopies of birth certificate and address proof(father's sufficient). Immediately after submitting all the required documents & money, an interaction of parents with principal wud be arranged on same day.

Thanks

Swati

Thank Swati.

I went to the school today. As of today, the school is only till 8th class. I saw around 6-7 different rooms and saw that in 2 rooms, the kids were actually sitting on the floor, that was their Presentation Room with a Stage. In another room, the kids were playing on a carpet which is OK and understood. Overall, the school was good considering that it just shaping up.

They do not have a swimming pool as of now neither could I notice any large sports field.

The admission is purely on first cum first basis. The Fees for Nursery this year would be 96K plus (20K from it would be refundable).

Regards,

Kush

Hi,

I am looking for nursery admission for my son in Indirapuram/Noida, we reside in Indirapuram. I have shortlisted the following, request you to advise the order based on merit / feedback from other parents.

DPSI

Presidium Indirapuram (PI)

Cambridge Indirapuram (CI)

Indus Valley, Noida (IV)

Father Agnel (FAS)

St. Teresa Indirapuram (STI)

I hope I am not too late for any school as of today .... please advise

Thanks in advance. 

Supriya

Supriya you are not late

Father Agnel (FAS)>DPSI>Cambridge Indirapuram (CI)>Indus Valley, Noida (IV)>St. Teresa Indirapuram (STI)>Presidium Indirapuram (PI)

Hi Sakshi,

I stay in indirapuram & shortlisted below schools for nursery admission.
A) can you please order these based on acedemics & extra curricular.
B) my son would complete 3yrs 6 months on 5th April 2014. Can I apply for all below menioned schools. Would they give Age relaxation?
C) Should I apply for any other school as well?

DPS -indirapuram

Father Agnel Noida sector 62

Indus valley noida sector 62

St Teresa, indirapuram

St Francis, indirapuram

St Thomas,indirapuram

GIIS, Noida - sector-71

Thanks.

Father Agnel Noida sector 62>DPS -indirapuram>St Francis, indirapuram>GIIS, Noida - sector-71>St Thomas,indirapuram>=Indus valley noida sector 62>St Teresa, indirapuram

Hi Sakshi,

You have ranked St.Francis,Indirapuram >GIIS.Can you please explain the reason.

Thanks in advance.

Pavneet,This is because St francis is old established convent and we cannot compare convents with international schools .

As per parents feedback of 5 yrs on forum we have to give the feedback ,yes else GIIS is very good school and in years to come it will be far ahead.

Can you compare apples and oranges ?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat