Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390193

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi ashish, I live in vaishali and children from my housing society attend apj noida. so I am assuming they would consider applications from ghaziabad residents. I don't know about the other two schools.

thanks deepanjali !

Welcome back Deepanjali

Thanks for helping parent community.

Glad to help out :)

My daughter got admission in Somerville International (Expressway)...

Got extremely good feedback for this branch of Somerville from a teacher at sector 22 branch...

Gautam,

Can you provide feedback of the school? I visited in July some time when I was doing school survey for my daughter and they don't seem to have a playground in the school. Do you know how many sections/seats in nursery?

Play ground is nt ready right nw bt in next 1-2 yrs whn construction is over, it will surely b thr..im nt sure of sections bt d principal told us tht they plan to hve about 25 students per class..im hopeful tht in next few years d achool will be thr in top schools, as mgmt n teachers r gud...if u want to go 4 a emerging school go for it...or follow d rat race of brand name :)

Hi Gautam, We are considering Somerville Intl for our son's admission in nursery (2014-15 session). Based on your experience with the school, would you recommend it? Also which board are they following; we are interested in CBSE.

Shailendra, My exp so far is limited to interaction with principal, my own analysis and feedback frm somebdy knwn...i will surely recommend dis school based on d following facts..

Gud management having a track record (Lott Carey Baptist Mission), gud principal and teachers (as per d feedback i got and my limited interaction), not affiliated to business houses and franchisees, who are more interested in making money...

Since it is a new school, they will try hard to establish themselves, which in turn will benefit d students.. also, with limited number of students, chances of personal attention and care r much more thn schools having 10-15 sections in each class...somerville schools put more stress on academics, bt since its a int school it should be relatively balanced (bt still tilted towards academics)...

From 8th onwards thr will be option to choose IB or CBSE..till 8th, they will go for IB method of teaching...as per my understanding curriculum is almost same (as some books recommended by dis school this yr are also thr in othr CBSE/ICSE schools) bt d approach of teaching is different... 

Hi,

Please help me to understand Amity sec-6 vasundhara admission process for Nursery starting Aug. 18 - Aug 25.

I intend to fill the form online/make payment on Aug 18. After that:

1. Do I need to submit the printed application (along with phots, other documents) to the school by visiting personally ? or I just have to wait for the shortlisted candidates list and in case my son get shortlisted only then I'll need to visit the school to submit the printed application along with photos and other documents like copy of birth certificate, address proof.

2. If I need to submit the printed application now in person then after filling online on 18th, can I submit printed application , documents on 19th in the school ? or do I have to wait until 25th and then only I'll have to submit all this.

Please confirm, I am little confused in this.

Rajesh, Just check amity group for last year aug-sep 2012 comments or wait for one more day.Don't panic as everything would be self explanatory in the website.

As per last year, you should get date just after online form submission and payment confirmation. During visit, they will give you form to fill complete detail about you, your wife, your parents, your wife parents along with education qualification and job (for every one). Few question about child etc.

After document submission, you need to keep checking website at http://amity.edu/aisadmission/ for the same. Child do not need to be available for form submission.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat