Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

DPS Ghaziabad Vasundhara Admission Open Today

Forms available form 19 Aug-30 Aug 2013( From School only )

Min Age 3 yrs on 31 Mar 2014

Please crosscheck and confirm other details from School

http://www.dpsgv.in/contact_us.aspx?mpgid=70&pgid=71

Contact Details

The Office Hours

The office hours are 8.00 a.m. to 1.00 p.m. The school office will remain closed on second Saturday of every month.

Visiting Hours: Principal

9.00 to 11.00 a.m. : Monday, Wednesday & Friday or with Prior Appointment

Visiting Hours: Headmistress/Headmaster

9.00 to 11.00 a.m.: Monday, Wednesday & Friday or with Prior Appointment

School Phones & Fax

The numbers given below are office numbers only and are not attended to after school hours.
0120-2882146,2882359, 2880262, 2880499

Your calls can be routed to Accounts Section, the Headmistress/ Headmaster and to the General Office from these numbers through our EPABX.

Principal’s Fax Number: 0120-2881491

Address:

Delhi Public School Ghaziabad Vasundhara
Sector -9, Vasundhara, Ghaziabad 
E-mail: dpsgvasundhara@yahoo.com

Thanks Saakshi. Any idea when will be the forms for DPSI be available? Also how are the ratings for DPSG, Vasundhara? I know DPSI> DPSGV but how about the others in/around Indrapuram like St Francis, Cambridge, Amity Sector-6,Jaipuria, St Teresa, St Thomas?

I've already filled for St Teresa and Jaipuria so don't want to overdo the forms so unless the schools are good enough I was thinking of giving it a miss so just checking with you.

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Shashank, DPSI is starting from 2 sep see center box home page

DPSI>DPSGV>Amity Sec 6>St Francis>Cambridge>St Thomas>=Jaipuria >St Teresa

Thanks Saakshi. Much Appreciated. So in a way you are suggesting I should fill in for both DPSI and DPSGV and not skip either of them?

As I said I am not considering to overfil so trying to eliminate the ones which are not so good (I've already filled St Teresa and Jaipuria so might be done with the extra ones).

My current list has DPSI, Amity Sector-6, Vasundhara, Cambridge Indrapuram, St Francis, St Teresa, Jaipuria, FAS, Somerville, DPS Noida so I think I might need to add DPSGV to that as well (I know going a bit too far with the Noida schools but I am trying to give it a shot).

Finally any more suggestions on other good schools I can consider (already have a big list so think might have covered all but just checking to be sure to ensure I am not missing on any other good ones and filling the not so good).

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Shashank

FAS/Shiv Nadar//DPS sec 132/ TSRS/Lotus valley (i dont know how far are the school from your home)

Thanks Saakshi.  I've already included FAS (was a typo in my previous post) since it is close to Indrapuram where I stay. The others are a little too far so not considering them unless they are in the top tier (as DPS Noida/Sommerville/FAS)?

On the other query so do I fill for all DPSI, DPSGV and DPS Noida? Is that possible (I noted you can't fill for more than one branch for Amity so checking if that is possible for DPS and if it is advisable)?

Thanks,
Shashank Arora

Shashank

DPS Noida is core school DPSI is franchisee

DPSGV is not part of Main DPS Chain

so no corelation

fill all 3

Thanks Saakshi. I thought they are all in the same chain of DPS(replying to the latest response). Will fill in for all 3 (DPSI, DPS Noida and DPSGV).

Hi Sakshi,

I checked the DPSGV website and the form is downloadable from there. There is no mention of form fees or such. I am not sure if these forms are from last year or current year.

Can you double check if the nursery admission form will be available from school only.

Thanks in advance

@Sakshi , Any idea how much is the registration fees for DPSGV  ? I believe it will need be submitted by cash only.

@Sakshi, someone on the forum said that last date for DPSGV is 27th Aug while your post says 30th Aug. Can you please confirm ?

Tommorrow can we go,or the school will close

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat