Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

hi kamaljeet,

can you tell me howz amity international school?

I have heard that its more kind of glamour school. is it true??

Hi Nishi

I heard good things about school and good feedback on this forum only both academic and co-curricular. Rest i saw the infrastructure and i liked it nothing like glamour school but they had put good efforts to bring out creativity of their school children. I think its a good choice.

Hi Kamaljeet

Have you had discussed about fee structure....Amity

Hi Prashant

Yeah Admission Fee Approx 70K (including caution money and first quarter fees), 16k quarterly fees and transport 1500/-pm. But no proper refund policy, one need to discuss that with principal, and i thought better to avoid it as of now.

Thanks Kamaljeet for valuable info, also please confirm about refund policy if any

Yes Kamaljeet even I would like to know the refund policy....Did you check about that?

thankx kamaljeet.

best of luck for ur kid

Same with us.

All the best to you.

Hello Kamaljeet,

Just wanted to know if this is the time you went for submitting the form or they called you for interaction specifically? Even I have to go on 27 Aug. I am little confused.

Thanks a lot in advance. 

Neeti

Dear Neeti

This interaction is during Form submission only...as for yours is on 27th

Best of luck!!!

Thanks Kamaljeet...

Hey one more question. Shall I take along my daughter for the discussion in Amity Noida?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat