Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

not recommended for first round 

Hi Kamaljeet,

I also have to apply to Amity(Noida).

Pls let me know what have you attached as Address proof?

HI Tanvi

We have given bank statement as POA.

One can submit other prrofs like Rent deed, adhar card, voter Id etc.

Thanks for the feedback. It surely helps in easing the anxious feeling......

Hi,Pavneet,

Is it noida sec 40.

yes Anju..Amity sector 44 Noida

Hi,

I am a resident of Indirapuram and have short listed the following schools for my daughter (nursery admission) Amity sec 6, DPSGV, DPS Indirapuram and Father Agnel.

Just wanted to know the ratings of these schools in comparison to each other.

Also any good school that I may have missed. Please guide. 

Ruchi

Father Agnel >DPSI>DPSGV>= Amitysec 6>ST Francis you can try in Shiv Nadar //DPS SEC 132

DPSGV is the worst school. I have worked there .last year I Joined the school thinking  it will be easier for me to get the admission but the reality of the school is totally diferen pathetic conditions. Children enters the school in morning ad moves o the class. No assembly, only written work no games, no play, not at all child friendly school. They don't provide even clean drinking water.

so plsssss don't take the admission there it is a pathetic school.

Purnima
But academic results are good as per parents feedback.pls confirm

Hi Sakshi,

Even after reading the above feedback from Purnima, I am confused as I have heard good feedback about the school and now I have to re-think my decision. This needs to be clarified before interaction starts.

I m talking about pre-primary section i.e nursery and k.g . Nowadays we r talking about all-round development of the children .  If in the formative years child is not playing, attending a school where he has to sit in one room for 4 hrs. and do only the writing work , 5 year old child cannot understand a single word of English then I m extremely sorry I don't think so only academics will help.

Nowadays children needs to be smart enough to face the world .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat