Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Chinsi Thanks a ton

1 Dps Noida last year came 3 Sep so all expected this year latest  by 10 sep( Just idea cannot confirm)

2 XLS list cannot be made till all forms are out

3 All schools are very strict about interaction timings so reach 10 min before.

thanks a lot Sakshi

Also in Amity at the time of form submission, they would ask you to fill a 4-5 pager questionnare. So plan in advance for atleast 45-60 mins in school.

Best of luck.

Mayank, What type of Questions were asked?, and would Amity be shortlisting the candidates as per the answers provided by parents? or Amity is directly giving the date of interaction after filling up the questionare? Please reply.

Cambridge 

I called up to Cambridge they told Ad will com in next week in HT classified...probably by 3rd sept forms will be out

DPSN : will start by 2nd sept.

thanks a lot Manish

For LKG my daughter will be 4 years and 28 days. So do they consider this age as for LKG they had mentioned below 4. So should i apply in this school or not ? Pls let me know. Thanks in Advance

For Jaipuria school Vasundhara, Forms were available till 24th Aug but submission is open till 27th Aug.

hii there.. last date of jaipuria's is 26 aug.. plzz cross check too.

Hi Ashu,

I bought the Jaipuria prospectus from school and it has a slip stapled to it which says last date of registration is 27th. 

Is DPS Indirapuram forms out also how is review for Manav Rachna School Noida and what is their age criteria ?

Shikha

Not yet.

MRIS noida takes 3.6 yrs and i got very good feedback from  my colleagues

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat