Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Noida/ G.Noida/ Ghaziabad Admissions Open 2014-2015 ~ Common thread for school admissions forms, dates results,Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 390197

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all, I live in indirapuram and my son is going to be 4 years 2 months by 31st March, 2014. am looking for a good school but it seems all options are closed except Father Agnel & DPS Noida. Please share name of other good school which take admission in this category. Also, what are the chances of getting admission in DPS Noida if you live in indirapuram? thanks in advance
Hi Namita,
In APJ following list we have to submit:-
1.Ack copy
2 Registration form
3.Birth certificate copy self attached
4.Residance proof (Vote ID also work)
5.Father education certificate like 10th,gradutaion all are self attached by father only
6.Mother education certificate self attached by mother.
Hi Sakshi,

Pls compare according to feedback
APJ and Amity?

And like my son age on 31st march 3year so can u suggest us,
Step by step will open the admission for pre nursery in sep month .So we should go for this.

Hi Sakshi,

please inf me what will be the document accepted as adress proof by the schools like amity and jaipuria.i have recently purchase my own house but address of my inlaws house are printed on all my documents except PNG bill and property tax slip....Plz reply..

Hi Sakshi,

I stay in mayur vihar-3, looking for good schools for my kid (DOB - 15.7.2010) in Noida as well...like Amity, APJ, Bal Bharti..etc. so do noida schools entertain Delhi resi.. how r the chances.

How you rate these schools in regards to studies, extra curricular activities n fees.....pls adv

Also pls adv by when the Delhi school admission will start (Jan2014??)

Thanks

Manjula, For all these school you need address proof

Delhi admission will start after oct-nov

Shiv Nadar/Giis/Dps sec 132 /Lotus valley do not insist for Noida address proof

thanks Sakshi...

u mean we definitely need to hv Noida address proof??

btw when i checked both APJ n Amity school websites (Ryan, noida) I found that they provide school transport to my area as well...so i guess the application will be considerable...

Dear,

I have not found the dedicated group for Father Angel School 2014-2015 as seen for 2013-14, plz help

Rajesh, I have changed the dates same group carries on to avoid confusion and to see the last/previous years exp of parents

thanx dear

Please advise the admission procedure and dates of Shriram millennium school and amity international for nursery,
Hi Rumi,
Admission process already start in both school
In amity for are online,u just have to fill the form all ur and child detail and fee for form is 300rs.
For Shriram Millennium i am not aware

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat