Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2025-26

Form Dates | Admission Criteria | Results | Fee Details | List of All Schools

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80898

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

My son is Jan 2014 born. I am planning for his admission in nursery for 2017-2018. Can you please guide which school would be better for him. I am not looking for the conventional way of teaching.

I have the following schools in mind.

Manav rachna, Suncity, LTV, Heritage, Kunskapsskolan, Presidium, S.High

Any other good school you suggest.

Rosalin w hat is DOB

his date of birth is 10th Jan 2014.

Hi Sakshi,

Please help me with deciding best school and also if i sud make admission this year or wait for next year.

Thanks !

Rosalin

SH/Heritage/ Suncity/MRIS are quite sought after

rest all have mixed feed back

Hi Sakshi,

Thank you for the feedback. One question in mind is that if there are any schools which take 3.5 to 4.5 yr for nursery, means if i can make the admission when my son is 4+ to Nursery.

My son would be close to 3 year and 3 months to March 31st 2017. Since there are not many schools which take 3+ to Nursery.

Also we stay near Gurgaon Faridabad Road, Gwal Pahari.

Could you please guide.

Thanks again !

Hello Sakshi, 

we will move to gurgaon in march. so for the next session, i want my daughter to get admission for the first class in any good school. i don't have any residence proof right now, what should i do?

parul

Not much issue in new age school

but shriram/dpsetc old schools for address proof

Sakshi

Can u help me connect with any Shalom hill parent who u may know from this group. Among schools taking at 3+ as on mar, i m keen on it since gd goenka is very far from my place. I stay at south city 1 n shalom is the closest amongst 3+ schools.

Surabhi

You can go ahead with Shalom hills as it is decent school ( not shalom presidency it has mixed reviews)

had you asked for top 10 school parents i could have easily got you connected

You can dig last year thread i am sure your will find few

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-gu...

Any suggestions of good school near new Gurgaon?

Mohd

exact location or milestone ?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat