Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80830

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Anurag

Amiown has nursery which are graduated to sec 46 in class 1 and complete admission fees is charged again in class 1

Sakshi, I was about to pay the Amity registration fees online, when the msg popped up that Registrations closed (despite the fact online link still available and they had told us that it will remain open till 12th Aug). Snap shot enclosed, can you pls help here ??

Attachments:

Anurag

You need to go to school asap and talk to them or wait till some time as server might have some prb

see its mentioned on their website

Forms will be available online from Sunday, 31st July 2016 to Friday,12th August 2016 (inclusive of filling, registration & submission online)

Hi Rahul,

Any idea on which one is better? International or Global?

Regards,

Reena

Hi Sakshi,

We had our interaction session at Amity International , sector-43 today, what is your feedback on the school and admission process?

Thanks 

Tanya
Its like traditional conventional school.
You will get result in your login portal.

thanks 

But their (Amity 43) admission process is now closed na ?? Is it still open ?

My daughter got admission in Sec 43 but we are waiting for DPS/ DAV results, hence didn't submitted the admission money and other formalities.

I guess they are still open because i applied online on 31st only, when do they declare the results after the interaction?

Hi,

Can anybody give me feed back about DPS sec 45, especially with respect to overall development of the child.

Will you recommend this school for a working mother?

Regards,

Minu

Minu

Good for academics but not for overall dev

Academic wise best school . Burden on parents .Activity less than other like MRIS.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat