Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80831

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Lvis has put a notice on their website that they would call everyone by 25th Aug and interactions will start by 29th august
Is amity sector 43 displaying the result on site?for mee its not diaplayed on site..but when i called up the school they told me that your child is not selected. Did anyone face such issue?

u need to login with your id and password and check, link --> http://www.amity.edu/aisadmission/index.aspx

I have done that..but it does not show any results or anything on the status of my childs candidature..
Same here with me
Sakshi, which school is better between lotus valley and Suncity purely from academic rigour and results point of view

Suncity as per parents reviews

Please help me in ranking the following school considering the mix of academics, sports and extracurricular  :

1. DAV Sector 14, Gurgaon

2. GD Goenka sector 48 Gurgaon

3. St.Xaviers sector 49, Gurgaon

4. MRIS sector 46, Gurgaon

Chandan

Dav  14  is most sought after but more of Traditional school ( Main focus on academics)

Else

MRIS>GDG Sec 48 > >St Xaviers( New Age Schools and Holistic development)

Seeking advice from Parents and moderator whose kids go to a daycare center.

Which school and daycare they are considering?

when we can expect call from Salwan Public School. Has anybody received the call from School. Any confirmed dates

Regards

Jatin

they said it will be published in 2nd week of Sep'16

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat