Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80831

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hello All,

Does anyone has any idea about interactions in LVIS? I have got a call and wanted to know what happens in interactions? What kind of questions they ask to student and parents? Any info is useful. Thanks!

Gaurav
They will ask about your professional n personal details basically profiling n will observe kids ..n might ask shapes or colours or just observe how much seperation anxiety n toilet training they have.

Thanks Sakshi!

Anytime :)
Hi sakshi I want to know that Amiown amity carying is belong to amity 46 and they can take admission direct to Amiown student plz tell me

Neena

Till last year yes they use to charge complete fees again in class1 in sec 46 and peomote from amiown to sec 46

In Delhi Amiown does not guarantee you admission in amity Pushp Vihar

Sakshi, It would be gr8 if u can share Amity 46 Class 1 fee structure for 2016-17. Was trying to search in Fees group but couldn't see it.

They take any interview for 46
I dont think so
Have you any idea of last date of admission froms
Not mentioned on website you can call n confirm

Info for all --> Shri Ram school (Aravali) sibling admission process initiated, 28th Aug is the last date for applying. General admission process will start after this

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat