Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Gurgaon Schools 2017 -18 official thread for admission form dates/Results etc

Views: 80831

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thankyou so much Sakshi

Anytime :)

Hi Sakshi,

1. Out of AIS 43 and AIS 46, which is the better Option for 3+ kid since 46 has its Pre nursery Branch at Amiown?

2. What is the main difference between DPS 45 and Sushant Lok. There is a major variation in their Fees also.

Pl reply.

Jyoti 

Jyoti

As per parents feedback

Amity Sec 46 > Sec 43 over all

DPS sec 45 >>DPS SL (Academics and staff as per parents also some parents confirmed that SL staff not upto mark )

Hi

The draw of lots for DPS-sushant lok has been announced on 28 aug 16. Any idea of what is the grace period that this school offers in case one gets selected, and any idea of fee refund for the same??

Thanks

Kaladhar

Hello had you received the mail also or just the msg ?

both by SMS and e-mail

Thanks I had received the mail later.
I think they wiil give 3-4 days time for fees depositing.
My query was - since dps sl has lottery date earlier than dps 45 and dav - so how long do parents have luxury to wait for lottery results of other schools ??
Kaladhar
Pls see last year thread for your query
http://www.admissionsnursery.com/forum/topics/nursery-admissions-gu...

Hi Sakshi

Scoured through the link you attached above - could not find anything specific to my query. Anyways - if i get in dps sushant lok - should i wait for dps-45/dav-14 and suncity school. all have their dates atleast a week after dps sl results

please advise

I would suggest you to wait for dps sec 45 n dav 14

I saw on dps sl website 2 to 3 months ago ..admissions were still open for 2016-17
Rest final call is yours

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat