Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions In Noida /Ghaziabad/ G. Noida Schools 2020-21 official thread for admission form Dates/Results etc

Pls click at the school name to see complete admission details.

Parents are requested to contribute.

DPS Noida Sec 30~1 June

Gurukul The School ( Ghaziabad)

Gurukul The School (Crossings Republik)

Bal Bharti Noida~15 June

APJ Noida~17 June

DPS Indirapuram~1 July

DPS Sec 132~4 July

Ramagya(Noida/G.Noida)~4 July

Khaitan Noida~5 July

Seth Anandram Jaipuria~6 July

Vishwa Bharati Noida~6 July

Manav Rachna~8 July

Khaitan Ghaziabad~8 July(From Pre Nursery till Class XII)

Kothari International~11 July

G D Goenka Global School Sec 50 Noida~12 July

GIIS Noida~15 July

St. Teresa Indirapuram~16 July

Gyanshree~18 July

DPS Raj Nagar~18 July

Indus Valley Noida~19 July

DPSGV~22 July

DLF Sahibabad~22July

JBM Global School~25July

St. Francis Indirapuram~26 July

DPS R.N Extention~27 July

Cambridge Noida~28 July

Amity Noida,Vasundhara(Sec 6,Sec1)/Global School ~28 July

Bal Bharti Brij Vihar~29July

Amiown~30 July

Shri Global (Greater Noida)~31 July

Modern School Vasundhara~31 July

LVIS(Greater Noida)~1 Aug

Somerville Noida~1Aug

Somerville Int(Sec 132)~1Aug

Somerville (Greater Noida)~1 Aug

Vidya Bal Bhawan~1 Aug

Mayoor School~ 5 Aug

LVIS( Noida)~5 Aug

TSMS~5 Aug

DPS Meerut Road Ghaziabad~5 Aug

Billabong~6 Aug

FAS Noida~6 Aug

FAS Vaishali~8 Aug

Sapphire~10 Aug

ST.Thomas Indirapuram~14 Aug

Shiv Nadar~19 Aug

Sarvottam Int School (Greater Noida)~19 Aug

Cambridge Indirapuram~19 Aug

GD Goenka Raj Nagar Extention~20 Aug

Holy Angel's Ghaziabad~21 Aug

Jaypee~22 Aug

St.John's (Greater Noida)~23 Aug

Manthan~28 Aug

G D Goenka (Greater Noida)~28 Aug

Pacific World School( Greater Noida)~29 Aug

JSS~1 Sep

DPS Sec 122~2 Sep

Indirapuram Public School~3 Sep

DAV (Sahibabad)~ 3 Sep

Gaur International~5 Sep

SCDAV~10 Sep

Vishwa Bharati (Greater Noida)~14 Sep

The Infinity School ( Greater Noida)~14 Sep

DPS (G.Noida)~16 Sep

FAS(G.Noida)~18 Sep

Step by Step ( Montessori)~1 Oct

Assisi Convent~1 Oct

ST.Francis(G.Noida)

Views: 195678

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

KHAITAN Interaction on 19th July (Friday) 1:30 pm

We were given a form and an acknowledgment slip to fill after depositing Rs 500 at the reception.

No document was required.

Post which we were guided to a big room, where we started filling the 2 page form which had general information on first and questionnaire consisting of 10 questions on the second (the questions were same as shared by others in previous posts).

While we were busy filling the form , they started out calling kids name one by one. Almost all the kids were called at the same time. Kids were taken by teachers and we were informed that if child is uncomfortable then they will ask one parent to accompany the child. After a while they started calling parents whose kids were not comfortable alone.

Our daughter came back after around 15 mins. I tried asking her what was she did. But she was in no mood to tell.

However, I asked another mom who accompanied her child later, she said they are asking v general things like colors, shapes etc.

Then we were guided to another room, where 20 parents had to give their introduction (Principal, Education Direction and 1 more person were already seated before we entered).

But guess what, my daughter became v cranky as it was time for her to sleep and I had to leave the room to pacify her.

She didn't let me come back. So, my husband had to speak on my behalf too. I joined back only when few parents were left with their introduction.

Then the Education Director gave a 15 min elaborate speech after which we left.

Process was smooth and quick as they were catering every applicant in parallel.

It took us around 2 hrs, there was no waiting at any point.

I would also like to mention that they offered Tea/Coffee, which was need of the hour for us.

(As we started our day really early due to two interactions planned that day which exhausted us by the end of the day.)

All The Best!!

Megha Gupta

Thanks for helping parents :)

Thanks Sakshi and Team for your valuable support.My son is selected for admission in DPS. We need to complete admissions formalities on 7th August.

You guys are terrific!!

Hi Rajyashree, Congratulations :)

Can you please tell me the range of your application?

Mine is nearing 400.

Date is not update for me yet.

Rajyashree Singh and all other Successful parents

Heartiest Congratulations  and Thanks for your Gracious Remarks :)

DPSN Interaction 19th July (Friday) 8:30 am

1) Parking can be an issue if you are coming for later slots, as it took us around 2 hours there and we got the lasts of parking space available.
2) They had a provision to purchase refreshments inside, which was a boon.

Interaction Details:
(A) After registration process, where the required documents and 2000 Rs. were deposited, we were given a questionnaire comprising of 2 questions.
(B) Questions keep changing and we got different set of questions than the ones mentioned in previous posts..
(C) As we were filling it, our daughter was called for first round which happens to be a coloring round.(The child is supposed to go alone here, but they ask one parent to accompany if child is not comfortable.)
(D) Then after first round one of us was asked to accompany her for second round.
(E) This was a very detailed round:
(a) Shapes puzzle where child had to put few shapes in their slots. It can be quite confusing as along with square there was rhombus too, where the square shape fitted too.
(b) 3 piece puzzle of a Car
(c) Asked a Rhyme
(d) They kept asking colors randomly of things kept and tried to confuse by asking for a confirmation on wrong answer.(Like this is red color right? Though color was orange)
(e) Land-Sky-Water activity where few items were required to be placed at correct positions.Here also they asked a correctly placed item to place correctly again(Checking if child will get confused or not)
(e) Color Pattern (Asked to make same as the one illustrated)

Interaction with Principal:
A group of 7 parents were asked to introduce themselves briefly to the principal.
We were firsts and introduced ourselves briefly just giving our educational and professional background.
But all other parents gave a very elaborate introduction boasting about their achievement and mentioning many other sugar coated things.

Then we left.
Though we were very sure that our daughter performed really well.
But we were not sure how our principal interaction round went when we compared ourselves with others.
Would also like to mention, that one guy there tried to boast on how he can help the school as he is at in xyz organization at abc post. But that didn't go well with the principal and she grilled him.

So, after one day of anxious waiting, we were delighted to see our daughter got selected.
And hence, the child do need to perform well if you want a selection at DPS (as per my experience).
Only having a good background doesn't help much.

Megha Gupta

Heartiest Congratulations and Thanks for helping parents :)

Thanks for detailed explanation.
Congratulations!!
It would definitely help parents.
But I am sad by seeing schools high expectation from a very small age child.
Anyways all the best other parents.
Totally agree with megha gupta...Parents background may help in shortlisting but final selection is totally dependent on child performance in various activities ....I came to know that even if child sibling is already studying in DPS Noida, they have not given any consideration.... It is fair merit based selection...all the best to all parents

Hi,

Please guide us to choose among following schools for our daughter:

Vishwa bharti/ Bal Bharti / Kangaroo kids (Billabong)

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
yesterday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat