Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Manisha Gupta's Discussions (21)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"hi"

Manisha Gupta replied Dec 2, 2014 to 2023-24~1700 SCHOOLS ZONE WISE WITH ADMISSIONS CRITERIA (AS PER DOE)

84 Sep 24, 2016
Reply by Sakshi (Moderator)

"hi sakshi and latha, my daughter is in St.Michael,prasad nagar,new delhi in nursery.…"

Manisha Gupta replied Dec 2, 2014 to Does the process applies to children seeking LKG admissions in neighbourhood schools?

6 Dec 2, 2014
Reply by Manisha Gupta

"hi sakshi and latha, my daughter is in St.Michael,prasad nagar,new delhi in nursery.…"

Manisha Gupta replied Dec 1, 2014 to Nursery Admissions - The Sunday Guardian - Nursery admissions to be a bumpy ride yet again | TOI 30 Nov - Day after HC order, parents confused about nursery admission

13 Dec 1, 2014
Reply by Manish Batra

"congrats to mr vohra and to all  parents also"

Manisha Gupta replied Feb 27, 2014 to Transfer points for nursery admissions cancelled-HINDU

54 Mar 8, 2014
Reply by kawal

"really happy at least some hope is there bcoz mydaughter is not selected till now n…"

Manisha Gupta replied Feb 27, 2014 to urgent - alumni points regarding

54 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Amit K

"this means that we all cannot evenly think abt to gaet admission in any christian sc…"

Manisha Gupta replied Jan 16, 2014 to Montforte School (Ashok Vihar) Manipulating Points Systems on Distance Criteria

27 Jan 16, 2014

"but why montforte have different criteria for point is this right"

Manisha Gupta replied Jan 16, 2014 to Montforte School (Ashok Vihar) Manipulating Points Systems on Distance Criteria

27 Jan 16, 2014

"I need to ask that why schools are not giving the admission forms.They can at least…"

27 Jan 16, 2014

"very true day by day we all are getting very tense .In one side we are alreay gettin…"

Manisha Gupta replied Jan 15, 2014 to Sumit Vohra~The confusion is making parents paranoid.As it is the process is starting late this year.Along with the uncertainty in dates, the confusion regarding the points system is also unnerving,”

2 Jan 16, 2014
Reply by Juin De

"ya actually i also want to know how they calculate the points  and the candidate hav…"

Manisha Gupta replied Jan 11, 2014 to Mr Sumit Vohra Calls for more transparency in lottery process for admissions~Hindustan Times 11 Jan

6 Jan 12, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat