Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

dr v k gupta's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (42) Replies Latest Activity

"if the ncr transfer cases are scrapped then their is no frustation at all."

dr v k gupta replied Feb 12, 2014 to Delhi's frustrated parents try luck in NCR schools-TOI

8 Feb 12, 2014
Reply by dr v k gupta

"Why the points are given to interstate transfer.why they have providede with especia…"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 8, 2014 to UNFAIR - No chance for kids with 70 points

185 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Amit

"hello friends, why we are fighting when we all are geniun.yesterday we are fighting…"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 8, 2014 to MOTHERS INTERNATIONAL- DRAW

47 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Lathaa Manavalan

"open house to everyone??// what is the opinion of TEAM AN on the transfer case stat…"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 8, 2014 to Results of Girls Lottery for V.V and EOK | List of candidates eligible for Draw of Lots For General Category

52 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Suneet Sethi

"the fake transfer scam is visible only in schools who have online options ans displa…"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 8, 2014 to Results of Girls Lottery for V.V and EOK | List of candidates eligible for Draw of Lots For General Category

52 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Suneet Sethi

"i think that when the bussiness man approach the schools and they disscuss about adm…"

52 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Suneet Sethi

"Team AN is quit at this issue? Reason?????????????? I have brought a flat in the vic…"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 7, 2014 to UNFAIR - No chance for kids with 70 points

185 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Amit

"OK AND THANKS LETS SEE TOMORROW NEWS PAPER"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 6, 2014 to IF THE PARENTS DOESNT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DRAW???????????

27 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Gopal

"I HAVE TALKED IN 2 -3 SCHOOL AND THEY TOLD ME THAT PARENTS SHOULD BE PRESENT.WHEN I…"

dr v k gupta replied Feb 6, 2014 to IF THE PARENTS DOESNT PRESENT AT THE TIME OF DRAW???????????

27 Feb 7, 2014
Reply by Gopal

"is it compulsory to attend the draw//////?????/  "

dr v k gupta replied Feb 5, 2014 to DPS RKPuram- Analysis By Mr Sumit Vohra - Most Likely draw of Lots at 75 points for more than 6000 applications

240 Feb 11, 2014
Reply by Amit

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat