Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Lathaa Manavalan's Discussions (13,690)

Discussions Replied To (12587) Replies Latest Activity

"Adding surnames is ok in birth certificate. But do you think adding can be done so q…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Dec 22, 2010 to DPS MATHURA ROAD ADMISSIONS OPEN 1-15 JAN 2011 | ALUMNI POINT VOILATION OF RTE

3 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Lathaa Manavalan

"Congrads another big WIN. Thank you, Sir. I was little bit upset seeing the point sy…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Dec 22, 2010 to SECOND WIN FOR ADMISSIONSNURSERY.COM PARENTS - FIRST CHILD WILL GET POINTS CONFIRMED BY DPS/BALBHARTI/LAXMAN PUBLIC SCHOOL- TIMES OF INDIA/HINDUSTAN DATED 22DEC2010

7 Dec 23, 2010

"Congrads for big WIN. Thanks a lot Sir. You have done a lot for parent community. Yo…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Dec 21, 2010 to FIRST WIN FOR AN.COM PARENTS AFTER MR VOHRA/PARENTS RAISED VOICE IN PRINT/TV MEDIA/ DEMANDING FOR COMMON ADMISSION SCHEDULE | Schedule out; admissions to begin January 1

23 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster)

"I read in Times of India dated Dec 16th 2010 that "a parent should have neither cont…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Dec 16, 2010 to All the parents who are not satisfied with new nursery admissions guidelines please give your inputs what should be the criteria for nursery admissions guidelines

157 Dec 23, 2014

"I agree kids are intelligent these days. I feel first 3 yrs are very important for b…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Nov 20, 2010 to Please share your views whether the age criteria shud be 3 yrs + or 4 yrs + on 31 mar

264 Dec 31, 2010

"You are right. No doubt it's purely in parent's hand. You have brought out the true…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Sep 16, 2010 to WHAT SHOULD BE THE PROCESS FOR NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI AND NCR--- POINT SYSTEM, DRAW OF LOTS ,SCREENING or SOMETHING ELSE, ALSO WHAT SHOULD BE THE AGE CRITERIA ?GIVE YOUR OPINION

135 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Aparna Tripathi

"Yes I welcome the lot system. Since atleast the kids would be left stress free and p…"

Lathaa Manavalan replied Sep 14, 2010 to WHAT SHOULD BE THE PROCESS FOR NURSERY ADMISSIONS IN DELHI AND NCR--- POINT SYSTEM, DRAW OF LOTS ,SCREENING or SOMETHING ELSE, ALSO WHAT SHOULD BE THE AGE CRITERIA ?GIVE YOUR OPINION

135 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Aparna Tripathi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat