Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Admissions Form Dates in Gurgaon for 2016-2017

Click at the link below fill online forms/ see details/dates

Millennium

MATRIKIRAN

Shiv Nadar

DAV Sec 48/49

G D Goenka Sec 48

Amiown

Scottish High

The Shriram School

Amity (Sec-43)

Ryan

Mayoor

DAV Sec 14/10

BLUEBELLS

Heritage

Shikshanter

Salwan Public School

DPS SEC 45

K R MANGALAM

Suncity School

DPS Sushant Lok

Lotus Valley (Sibling Cat)

Lotus Valley (General Cat)

St Xaviers

Manav Rachna School Sector 46/51

RIDGE VALLEY

Kunskapskolan

CHIRANJIV BHARATI SCHOOL

VEGA

Shalom Hills

HDFC School

WE SUGGEST ALL THE PARENTS MUST VISIT THE SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING ADMISSION AS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION NOT MUCH TIME IS GIVEN TO DEPOSIT THE FEES (EXCEPT VERY FEW SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS )

Views: 139777

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Has anyone got call from Salwan for pre nursery admission confirmation?

Just received a call from DPS Sec 45 that my daughter has been confirmed admission in Pre nursery and that I need to deposit the fees on 7th Sep.
The strange part is that her name was not in the main as well as waiting list. So, many parents have opted out of DPS it seems.

Hi Abhishek,

That means waiting list has been over for pre nursery in DPS 45.

Anyway congrats. Are you opting for DPS or considering other school?

Regards,

M M

Abhishek This shows most of the gurgaon schools creating hype and parents looking for holistic development rather than only academics

Rohit, correctly pointed out....even we have opted out of DPS after hearing academics pressure even though we selected in draw..

Thank you M M. However I am a bit confused between salwan and DPS... Salwan is just walking distance from my home, has lesser fees.. But DPS seems ahead of salwan looking at the past discussions in this forum.

I agree, DPS is better than Salwan. But For the child less travelling is also a plus point.

We are now waiting for Salwan result as could not get in DPS 45. Have you got any call from Salwan?

Not yet... am also waiting.. Hope it comes soon

Vishal,

We have not received any call from Salwan. They had said that we will receive SMS  (if selected) by this week.

M M

Abhishek,

Have you received any SMS from Salwan? They were supposed to send by this week.

Regards,

MM

Hello everyone!

Does anyone have any idea how much DPS will deduct out of 1.72, if we opt out of admission at a later stage.

You will get back 60k

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat