Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

#NurseryAdmissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2016-2017 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Admissions Form Dates in Gurgaon for 2016-2017

Click at the link below fill online forms/ see details/dates

Millennium

MATRIKIRAN

Shiv Nadar

DAV Sec 48/49

G D Goenka Sec 48

Amiown

Scottish High

The Shriram School

Amity (Sec-43)

Ryan

Mayoor

DAV Sec 14/10

BLUEBELLS

Heritage

Shikshanter

Salwan Public School

DPS SEC 45

K R MANGALAM

Suncity School

DPS Sushant Lok

Lotus Valley (Sibling Cat)

Lotus Valley (General Cat)

St Xaviers

Manav Rachna School Sector 46/51

RIDGE VALLEY

Kunskapskolan

CHIRANJIV BHARATI SCHOOL

VEGA

Shalom Hills

HDFC School

WE SUGGEST ALL THE PARENTS MUST VISIT THE SCHOOL BEFORE GETTING ADMISSION AS AFTER GETTING ADMISSION NOT MUCH TIME IS GIVEN TO DEPOSIT THE FEES (EXCEPT VERY FEW SOUGHT AFTER SCHOOLS )

Views: 139777

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Please suggest some good CBSE schools in Gurgaon. It's regarding admission of my daughter in nursery. She is 3 years old.

Presently I am in UK and will return to India in March-2016.

Hello Sakshi,,

pls let me know the schedule of gurgaon' schools for nursery admission 2016-17.... I have to admit my 3 yrs. old daughter..... I know it's too late....pls advise... if any gud school is still open for admission...

regards

naresh yadav

Hello sakshi

We got admission for son in amiown, also got call from DPS SEC 45.

Please suggest which one we should opt ?
Dps sec 45 has better academic track record for longer run else amiown you have to pay fees twice .both are decent.

Didn't get chance in DPS Sec 45... have to settle in Amiown in Nursery.

Shall try next year.

Thanks for the support.

BREAKING:

Salwan Public School, Mayur Vihar results are out.

Here is the list: http://www.spsmayurvihar.com/pdf/Selected%20List.pdf

Parents are asked to get the documents verified between Feb 16-27, 2016 (9am till 2pm). Congrats to all the parents who have made it. Others, pls wait for the second list and also keep an eye on the results of other schools where you have applied.

Hello Sakshi / all

pls advise how is St Stephen School based out of Pitam Pura delhi ?

My son has got admission only there out of 25 schools i tried and i don't know whether i should opt for this school because i also started searching for NCR schools and now getting an option to secure admission in DPS Indirapuram too.

Pls advise.

Thanks !

Dear Sakshi

My son is Dec 2012 born and we are based out of palam vihar. Most of the good schools take 3.5 yrs age criteria. So we are in a dilemma to either repeat his nursery (already going to a play school) or should we admit him in coming session only. I still have options of Maurya, Gems, GD Goenka. Pl suggest

1. Should we wait for 1 year

2. If not pref amongst Maurya, Gems and GD Goenka

Thanks

Jyoti

Hi Sakshi

could you suggest which is better between GD Goenka, Dwarka and Maxfort, dwarka

Hi Latha n Sakshi Mam,
DPS sector 45Gurgaon kids go to sector 40 building for nursery n then to sector 47 till class 2.So they don't have junior classes in sector 45 building...will admission process n fee will be charged every time?How is the infant wing in terms of holistic upbringing of child?I would appreciate if u someone can share the fee structure n giv some feedback on the school and methodology of teaching.

HELLO ALL MEMBERS OF THIS GROUP, CAN ANYONE SHARE ADMISSION DETAILS FOR OUR LADY FATIMA JUNIOR SCHOOL GURGAON 

THANKS 

GAURAV CHAUHAN ADVOCATE

Hello Sakshi,

I have been following up this forum for couple of days now. I am currently living in Thailand and plan to return to India next year in March. My son's DOB is 27/08/2009 and he is in Year 2 (Grade 2) here in one of the international schools (British Curriculum). I am not too sure if he will be taken for class 3 or 2 n India. Can you please confirm?

Also, I am more inclined towards DPS, Sector 45, what month should I travel to complete the admission process? 

I am not sure if we will be eligible to apply as we will be staying in Sector 90. Please confirm on this too.

Thanks and Regards,

Shikha

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat