Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Rahul,Old tradition schools are not flexible in address proof but yes in new schools  not an issue.

all info excel sheet made by an.com  on top i m giving you short cut

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/page/excel-sheet-2012-13-137

ADMISSION OPEN FOR THE SESSION 2015 - 2016

Presidium School

Admission forms are available for locations :

Indirapuram (Nursery - XIth) : 7838654425,
Gurgaon (Nursery - IXth) : 8586984545,

At the time of submission of the form, the following documents need to be attached:

• * Attested photocopy of MCD birth certificate.
  • * Attested photocopy of residence proof.
  • * Transfer Certificate from school last attended, for all classes except Nursery.
  • * Medical fitness certificate by registered practitioner
  • * Passport size photograph of Mother, Father & Child
Admission process is on for the next year at Millenium. Its shaping up as a good school.

Thanks Randhir

What a pity for parents in Gurgaon. The parents like me and you in Gurgaon are admitting our children to schools as if we are making investments in real estate (also see, so many real estate groups opening up their schools, as it is a lucrative business) because it is so difficult to get into established\old schools.

What we are looking for these days:

- New schools (read: pre launch of real estate projects), but showing good potential.

- They have comparatively lower fee because they are not yet established. But no one can say if they turn out well in future or not. If they get popular, they will increase the fee every year like anything.

Hi

Can you please provide feedback  for "St. Xavier's High School".

Sumit

Only 3-4 months old in its first session .no feedback at all.

HOW IS DAV Sector 14 ?

Yes Monika I second you.

I heard DPS sec 45 is better than sushant lok

Saurabh as few parents i personally knw, they have their child in dps sushant lok. They r very satisfied. One of them evn got admission in DPS45, but still preferred sushant lok DPS ovr DPS45

Ryan is just aVerage school.

Monika! DPS Sushant Lok result will be out before DPS-45 i guess. Moreover when I interacted with few parents who admitted their child in DPS Sushant Lok, they seems to be quite satisfied with the school. One of them got admission in DPS-45 also, but chose to stay with DPS Sushant Lok only

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat