Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi

Does anyone have any idea on what was the process of shortlisted candidates @ Heritage. pls clarify if any candidates have been confirmed or whether the pool of shortlisted candidates have been allotted a number

Thanks in advance

Hi Krithika

The short listed candidates announced during 12-14 September were required to pay the fees. There was a draw of lots among the various parent batches called. Out of each batch -12 boys and 12 girls were being selected. After document verification of selected candidates, parents were required to pay the fee.

Thanks Divya!!

Today the school had called the parents who had been shortlisted between Sep 12-14 for another round of draw of lots! :)

As i did not attend i wanted to know whether there have been any confirmations in todays draw or the draw has been conducted to simply assign a wait list number to each candidate

Kritika when you say shortlisted - you mean who got shortlisted between 12th to 14th or ones who never got through are given another chance to appear for teh draw again. Confused?

The once who had their names out in the draw were to pay on that resp day only 13th or 14th..... Today the waitlisted ones were informed for draw just for sequencing their waiting.... They wud be confirmed whenever there is a vacancy next.....

Thanks Indu

Ekta sorry I mean waitlisted candidates..in each batch there were certain candidates that were  put in the waitlist bucket..they seem to have been given a number yesterday/..

It seems HDFC selected more or less everyone who applied.

All 1st cut shortlisted people have got their admission in Heritage. Waitlist is pending.
We have got waitlist in Heritage for Nursery. What are the chances of getting confirmaton? Can someone alao advise if Heritahe is better than Shikshantar ? Both r prograssive schools and are known mostly for their primary classe. Which is better for the senior classes too?

Hi

I think between Heritage and Shikshantar, Heritage is preferrable.... also if you have made it to waiting list of Heritage, chances are very bright that you would make it there as many could withdraw after Sriram's result is out... but even then you cant take a chance and should pay for Shikshantar if your name has been drawn there.... just check how much is refundable there.... Just my view :)

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat