Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes priyanka sec 43

Hi,  Sakshi,

we stay in Palam Vihar and have the following schools in mind - DPS Sec 45, DAV Sec 14, Amity International, GEMS International. Could you please help me put in right order of preference as per the feedback received from parents earlier. We are mainly confused between DPS Sector 45 & DAV Sec 14, particularly after the news about DAV principal leaving. Also, DPS draw is 30-Aug, Saturday 9 AM and DAV list to be published on 01-Sep Monday 4 PM. Would I have opportunity to choose?

Is there any other school we should consider for our priorities - 1)Academics 2) Activities 3) Parental Engagement?

Many thanks,

I am also putting up in palam vihar but i am not considering Gems International Rather i may consider GEMS MODERN ACADEMY which have all the extra activites except horse riding.

THE SRIRAM

DPS SEC 45

DAV SEC 14

DPS S.L

Hey Tarun, I am in Sec-21 and considering Gems Intl Palam Vihar. I had talked to 2 different parents and they confirmed that they were satisfied with the school.

Do you have any additional feedback or opinion from someone? I would be really interested to know. Unfortunately, GEMS Academy will be far from our places with minimum travel of 1-1.5 hours in the school bus.

Rajat i have the feed back from parents  that school is not as per their expectations,even in expo their management people were convinced that the quality of teachers are not that great , neither they have much sports activities if we compare with Gems academy...

the father of a student who is working in GEMS only said that as soon as the GEMS MODERN ACADEMY will start i will shift her to that school and he is based in sector 4 only....

Nitin

Dps is better after this new situation created .

yes you get 2-3 days time to submit fees

Both schools are academic based .

Also, I came to know that DAV requires attested copies by gazetted officers. strange and another pain for parents. Any idea where can I get it done easily in Gurgaon. We are relatively new and ready to pay if required.

Yes, I was referring the copy of birth certificate and address proof. When I called DAV, I came to know that having originals with you is not enough for them. They want the copies to be attested by gazetted officer. Any one who has already submitted for DAV 14, please let me now where can I get it attested easily.

Dear Nitin

Pls send me the fee structure of Dav if u have.

Ajanta Public School
Sector - 31
Gurgaon

Registration open for classes Nursery-Prep-II for the academic session 2015-16.                     

http://www.ajantapublicschool.org/default.aspx?page=0

Hows this school??

Not good.

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat