Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can anyone confirm if Heritage give grace of 5-10 days in Nursery Admission?

The heritage, Matrikiran, Shikshantar and Shri ram global school publish their admission ad in leading newspapers today.

Hi Sakshi/ Parents,

Any news when salwan is going to start the pre-nursery VOD?

Deepa, Salwan has delayed this to a great extent for pre nusery. As a result lot of parents like me have already secured the admissions elsewhere.
They are starting VOD next week, which means that the results may be displayed next to next week.
Also they told that will not call all the applicants for VOD. Will screen before calling.

Thanks Rajat.....Salwan has really taken too long!!

Hi rajah could u please advise me about blue bells sector 4 n 10, I got reviews that they don't much focus on studies but all the time at activities and make run parents for those
Also your reviews about millennium n ryan international sec 40

Hi Anita

I don't believe that the reviews you have are true. BB is one of the oldest schools in Gurgaon with 100% results in board exams till date. Below are the links for prev year results, which are really great.

http://www.bluebells.org/bbms/Achievements/classXII-results-2013-14...

http://www.bluebells.org/bbms/Achievements/classX-results-2013-14.html

They are good in extra curricular activities as you can see below in achievements section but I didn't have the feedback of parents running for these from anyone.

http://www.bluebells.org/bbms/Achievements/bluebells-schools-achiev...

I don't have details about Millenium but haven't heard anything special about Ryan Sec 40. Just a normal school.

Thanks rajat n congrats for the admission. My child got selected in ryan n we r waiting for BB results it will out on Monday Tuesday I m really confused
Hello Sakshi/Sunny/parents,
I have read a few inputs by Sunny about Kunskapsskolan saying that the school uses tablets in the early years. Can you please tell me whether they use textbooks n notebooks at all or not. Do they have any writing exercises for nursery kids? Or they keep it oral strictly?
Kindly enlighten!

Hi Suman, As i came to know from nursery till 1class only tablets are used . no more details with me.

Suman   , they don't use text books is true. However tablets/laptops are used from grade 3 onwards not from Nursery till class 2. If I am not mistaken most of the new breed schools don't really focus on writing skills in nursery. They only use techniques of lines etc and that also the basics. kunskapsskolan also uses experiential techniques. Suggest you visit the school once to take a look at their classrooms n infrastructure etc.

Hi Sakshi and other Parents,

Need your help to understand between Manav Rachna Sec 46 and Sec 51, which one is better for the nursery admission for my child and why? This is very important for us, so any quick feedback would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat