Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135062

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I have been trying since morning. Tried from 9:30AM till 2:00PM but no one picked!!

Aakasha

You can try at 8800238855- School number

Pls confirm what is the procedure to change the school from  Amity sector 43 to sector 46 on later stage

Umang

I think its like new admission (Pls croos chk)

Yes,entrance test followed by parents interaction.for my elder daughter for 4th class this was the procedure

what are about other routine expenses...please share an idea

Hi Sakshi,

Can you please provide the review for 

- Amity

- G D Goenka

- Millenium School.

My daughter will be 3 Yrs 3 Months by 31-March 2015. What are the best available options for Nursery.

Thanks!!

Hemant

Amity Sec 46 /Amiown  >Amity sec 43   have positive feedback (Academics)

G D Goenka  has positive feedback ( Infra and pedagogy both)

Millennium is decent as per parents low fees

You can try in shalom / ridge valley also.

Thank you Sakshi!! 

Gems Modern Academy is coming up this year. Would you suggest this school.

Thanks!!

Hemant

Rajat Yadav  has done good research on Gems .

I will always say wait for one year for any new school to know its strength and weakness.

Hi Rajat,

Can you please let us know your inputs for Gems Modern Academy (coming up at Sohna Road)?

Thanks!!

Hello Hemant

GEMS Intl School at Palam Vihar is the one where I did some research and visted the school twice. In fact talked to a parent today for more feedback. They accept 3 yr child in Nursery (their KG1) just like Delhi schools.

It is a decent school with good infrastructure, big classes (AC), good playground, tennis and basketball court, swimming pool under construction, roller skating and martial arts pasrt of sports, plus new school wing coming up in the campus. GEMS is a leading education group from UK and quite known in Europe, US and Middle East. Visit www.gemseducation.com/ for more details about the group. They are a lot into philanthropy in African countries.

The school is relatively new, started in 2010 but has class upto 12th standard. So, I haven't seen much feedback about it. They have good focus on sports, extra curricular activities and equal focus on academics. Class 10th board results were good but Class 12th will be appearing for first time in board exams this year.

One of the reasons for low feedback is because it is in Palam Vihar and not in the new gurgaon (other side of highway near Sohna road and newer sectors) from where we have most active users here on AN site. This is also far from that area and most suited for the old sectors and Palam Vihar area.

It is NOT a franchisee, but GEMS owned school, just like GEMS Modern Academy. I have limited knowledge on this one but it is being promoted as a high end school, something in comparison with GD Goenka. I am not sure how it will come up to be.

Personally, I see lot of potential in the GEMS school in the coming time as it is backed by solid education background and intent to spread over with quality education. But that's solely my personal opinion.

RSS

Latest Activity

nidhi is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 22
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Shashank Mishra's discussion Good School in Ghaziabad
May 21
Shashank Mishra posted a discussion
May 21
Shashank Mishra is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 21
Anamika Sharma is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 19
Profile IconBhawna and Bhawna joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 17
Mayank Jain is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
May 12
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Mehak's discussion Best CBSE schools in Noida