Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Tarun

Dps sec 45

Sakshi, is DPS Sushant Lok just mediocre or above mediocre? Are the transfers to another branch (lets say sec45) easy after couple of years?

If I ask your opinion to choose from Salwan Public and DPS Sushant Lok, which one would you choose and why?

This question may not be valid here, but still relevant for me. Is DPS Dwarka better than all DPS Gurgaon schools? Is it a franchisee?

Thanks

DPS Sushant Lok a franchise and DPS Dwarka a core school. No  transfer will be possible in DPS branches. DPS Dwarka better than Gurgaon branches.

Could you explain what decides "better"?

Siddharth

Some franchisee cut down corners and pay very less to teachers n lot of more things for that just try to compare management owned school always perform better.

but some some franchisee are also equally good but here DPS SL had not that good reputation. Moreover All Gurgaon Schools are Franchisee but DPS sec 45 has good reputation.

Hi Sakshi,

Could you share the reviews of DPS Sushant Lok. I understand that DPS sector 45 is better. But, what are the does DPS Sushant Lok fare overall. Also, how does it compare to Amity? 

Thanks.

Hello Sakshi,

Which one in better DPS Sushant lok or Salwan Public Sec 15?

Regards

Palash

Does admission in Apple Blossom means your child will be given guaranteed seat for DPS Sushant Lok in nursery?

Please confirm last date of form submission.

Please confirm last date of form submission of apple blossom

Hi,

Is the age criteria strictly followed in Lotus Valley (as a matter of fact in all schools in Gurgaon), coz my child is missing the age criteria (3.5 years as on 30th Sep 2014) by just 15 days?

My concern is are schools flexible to consider such cases? If not, the only choice left is to wait for 1 full year for nursery admission

Rajat

Depends if school is not able to fill seats they might give you  1 month grade period ( in new schools)

but not in old traditional one's.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat