Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi, 

Can you please give any feedback on Shiv Nadar School Gurgaon?

Hi 

My son would be 4 years and 3 months on 1st April 2015, he is doing nursery in Play school right ( 3.5 now).

Shall I look for LKG and then UKG and then first class in the school or can i go directly for schools where they have prep and then 1st class.

Can you please suggest some school which can take directly in UKG/Prep at a age of 4+ or is it advisable to go for LKG + UKG.

I am confused - should I admit him in higher class or give him more time to grow sequentially without giving undue pressure.

Thanks

Swardha

See the link below for parents feedback

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/main/search/search?q=shiv+nadar+gu...

Thanks a lot

construction not complete...

Yes Neetu ,

Many parents gave the same feedback about Shiv Nadar Gurgaon .

My daughter is 4th april 2012 born .When can I look at exploring the admission process of pre nursery the next academic session in DPS 45

@ Saswati

For Pre-Nursery in DPS sec-45, the child should be 3+ years old by 30th September of the academic year he/she is seeking admission in. You can stick to this forum next July onwards since your child will be ready for next session.

Hi Saswati... She would be just 4 days short of 3+ age criteria for nursery...

Yes Neetu :( but thats ok. She can enjoy her early schooling days :) !! But for the next April wouldn the forms be out now in July end or so?

Saswati

Some schools in Gurgaon which takes 3 yrs as age criteria for nursery have given relaxation of 10-15 days in past .

Also read this article to understand what is the right time to send the child as delhi schools takes 3yrs on 31mar foe nursery

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profiles/blogs/academic-redshirting

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat