Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Rajat....good research

why you are not considering it...any idea about fee

Renuka, I am considering it as well. The point is that it has admission on FCFS and interaction with the principal. Which means that there are no cut off dates for forms and admission, you can apply later as well.

I am looking at other schools as well at the moment, so have options for decision before blocking the seat.

As I remember, about 35K is non refundable admission fee and other 65K which includes refundable fee, annual charges and 1st Quarter fee.

Quarterly fee is about 20K without transport, so not very high. 

ok

Thank you Rajat for the detailed information. 

just for your information , my friend is moving her daughter out of GEMS with in a year. not at all happy there...

Seema, it would be a great help if you can get more facts in terms of what are the areas which are low in the school.

As I said, there is very little feedback on the school so would be interesting to know the details so that we can relate.

Rajat,

I am considering Gems International for my son.Did not get through the lots for DPS 45. Got selected in Salwan but didnot go fot the payment as was hoping to get in DPS 45. Now, I have just one option of DAV 14 if selected.

So, please suggest whether Gems is ok. Went to schoolex yesterday and met with the teachers of Gems. was quite impressed with the quality of staff and they emphasised that they focus on the overall development of school and not only academics. 

Please suggest.

u pls attend school exhibition on 30 & 31 aug at apicentre

Renuka! Rajat is right! Even based on activities and parents attending workshops a;most every 2nd saturday they decide whether to transfer child in Amity 46 or not. Also, these tantrums continue in Amity-46. One of our friends shifted his son from Amity-46 due to these activities as for some parents its difficult to send child on saturdays.

this is not good....its not feasible for parents

@mohik...is this true....as you have your child there

@Renuka

Priyanka and rajat are 100% right .

Amiown is money making school

Also Mohik as mentioned took admission in class 4 . not after amiown

ok.....mohik pls confirm about amity sec 46...same goes there

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat