Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

No,I am completely satisfied with it.Every week they are having stage activities also.It is good in acdemics.Not money minded also

My kid did not attended amiown.Amiown is costly.I shifted her from DPS Maruti Kunj to Amity Sec 46

priyanka mentioned that same continue in amity sec 46 too, please confirm

No,I did't faced this kind of situation in Amity sec 46

Harmeet

Pls post in Noida/Ghaziabad  thread to get parents response.

see following for Amity sec 6 fee structure Sec 6 >Sec 1 (older and established)

Apj/kothari takes 3 yr .

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/group/feestructureandothercharges

Hi Everyone!

Can anyone please guide me what questions are asked in Parents Questionnaire during the Nursery class admission process for Suncity World School, Gurgaon.

Any help would be highly appreciated

Thanks

Hi,

Can anyone tell me the fee structure or breakup of 70000 which DPS Sushant lok s asking

Rishka

See the thread and read more pages around this question details

Permalink Reply by Meenakshee D on September 20, 2012 at 11:03am

HI,

We were called for the interaction sometime last week and asked to come on this Monday at scheduled time. I don't have idea on what basis it was called, so cant help anyone to figure out the process or ideology. Our child is eldest and first time applicant in Suncity.

Timeline: 30 Sept the final list should be out.

The interview was fairly simple. Questions hover around:

1) They are keen to know why prefer Suncity over other schools. 

2) What are your expectation from School? What do you feel is important for your child and how Suncity can help you?

3) What do you prefer for your child? Aspirations? 

Thanks a lot Sunny for your kind help..

Hi Everyone..

Any feedback on St. Xaviers High School..

Interestingly found application form of St. Xaviers  & GD Goenka school same to same..

coincidence or what..

Hi Gaurav

Even the website looks same G D Goenka is 2 years old and St Xaviers is few months old  :) No other relation .

Many copy the success stories.

Sakshi,

Visited Ridge Valley Today and spent around 3 hrs.

Few things I liked about the school :

1) Principal is very clear (also mandated by the promoters) that any stage NO class will be having more then TWO Section with 25 Students each.This is in line with the philosophy their parent school i.e. Vasant Valley.After almost 24 years of existence the student strength of Vasant Valley is mere 1400 Nos.( Sakshi - may please verify).So in long run Ridge Valley will be seeing the total strength of 1200 sttudent ( i.e. up to class 12).Only class 11/12 will be having FOUR section ( One each for Maths/Biology/Social Science and commerce) - This is unique as in Gurgaon most of the school are commercial minded and running behind to increase the no of student and No of sections.
2) Nursery is having TWO section i.e. 50 seats,10 Seats are reserved for EWS category students. Thus for open category 50 seats are there.
3)Admission is on First cum First Serve Basis. Around 30/35 seats are still available.
4) Building is owned by the DLF and India Today Group (Promoter of Vasant Valley) is running the school.
5) Only the Admission Fee ( INR 65000 ) need to be deposited balance like Tuition/transportation etc etc will be taken only in Month of March 2015.10% discount is available on Admission Fee as of now.
6) The class rooms or school building not having A/C etc but are maintained well( In fact my daughter set in Nursery class for almost 45 minutes happily as other kids invited her to join).
7)Principal terms school as progressive school (i.e. Neither Conventional nor Global like IB).
8) I paid fee for GD Goenka as need to reserve a seat for Nursery.
9) However confused as of now like many other parents.

Any other school for 3+ ( March 31,2015) you suggest??

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat