Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135038

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi all,

I visited intellitots last weekend in Sec 57 (very close to Scottish High). My friend's daughter was studying in their pre-nursery and she gave an excellent feedback. The school has classes until KG and they will be soon starting with Grade 1 and 2 from April 2015.

The current school building looks fine and they said until Grade 2, students can be accommodated in the same building. However they are exploring options for buildings close by as they wish to expand. Currently, will be following CBSE and will decide later on if they want to also opt for IB or IGSE. They have an inhouse kitchen and transport facility. In addition, they keep conducting some workshops as well. Method of teaching is montesorri curriculum, where kids are first taught concepts in lab and then read from books.

Fees for Nursery: Admission fee 16,500 + Security 5000 (refundable) + Annual supplies 12,500

Quarterly tuition fee 26,100 + 4500 (meals)

Overall, I liked the school. Their promotors are IITian and as a pre-school, they have received very positive feedback from parents about teaching skills and low teacher-student ratio etc.

However, since their expansion plans are not clearly known right now (where will be the new building, until which class will they expand and by when), I am not sure if I want to opt for it, right now

Overall

Thanks Shikha

W.r.t. Playschool please try and get your child admitted to a school near your house.

I went to many of the schools shared above and I liked iDiscoveri, Medham in South City, Pumpkin House. 

I also felt Kidzee Sohna road was fine.

I did not like Mothers Pride (all 3 branches) and Maple Bear Canadian Pre-school in Sector 14 GGN. Early years was costly.

Finally setteled for iDiscoveri.

Ankit,

my son is going Maple Bear,Palam Vihar and I am quite satisfied with the school.

Howz DPS Sushant Lok for Nursery ?

More study oriented or extra curricular oriented ?

Any suggestion for the schools near sector 56

Sumit

Study oriented

Is is throughout english or hinglish is the prefered language ?

Hi Sakshi/Team, 

Can you give more details about the School Exhibition tomorrow? Details like the exact address of the place with landmark and any other relevant details.

Regards,

Aakanksha

Aakansha

Apparel House

Epicenter

Sec 44

11-6pm.

Sec 44? I came to know its sec 29.. N near DPS sushant lok I guess.. dont remember the DPS bit.. Can you plz confirm

Above address is correct.

Any idea about the schools participating in the expo at Epicenter?

RSS

Latest Activity

Shivangi Arora joined Sakshi (Moderator)'s group
Friday
Shivangi Arora is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Friday
Sakshi (Moderator) posted a blog post
Thursday
Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 15
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
Apr 15
Piyush updated their profile
Apr 14
Piyush posted a discussion
Apr 14
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat