Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135045

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Members,

Have anyone read this....

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/NSEL-scam-Borrowers-routed...

One of G.D Goenka School is part of this scam.....

G D Goenka Public School in "Rohini"

Result of Amity Sector - 43 Out.

I have been called for 2nd Interaction.

What does it mean ??? I mean again interview or what??

any guidance??

Is result also updated on website of AIS

yes, it is

But we have not been called for any second interaction...it is only mentioned that fees to be deposited by 8th Sep

Hi sakshi
Can you please help with the link for DAV sector 48 lkg results
http://amity.edu/aisadmission/Index.aspx

Please put your Registration no and Password ( sent by Amity while you have submitted the form online),you will be knowing the status.

Regards
maneesh,

how does the result reflect for the successful candidates.?
Now the status is: Admission cleared ( No 2 nd Interaction is required)

Other Message on site :

Congratulations!

Your child has been selected for Nursery admission (session 2015-16) and fees are to be paid by
08 Sep 2014 (between 9:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.) on working days.

Only Demand Draft or Pay Order is accepted. Fee : ₹54260.00/-(FEE WILL BE REVISED LATER ON) No cash or cheque will be entertained at the time of admission.
Please come to the School to collect the offer letter at the earliest.

Hi Sakshi,

My child has got through Amity Sec 43 and fees is to be deposited by 8th Sep. But I am more keen on Amity Sec 46 (Amiown) for which the interaction is scheduled for 8th Sep. What would be your suggestion? Is it possible to get a transfer from Sec 43 to Amiown? D you think there is higher possibility to get through Sec 43 than Amiown based on what you may have seen/heard? 

Shikha,

Are you considering your daughter for Amity Sector -43 or any other school which you shortlisted or You are going to wait One complete year for Nursery admission??

Yes, I am considering for Sec 43 or Amiown for nursery admission this year only. Since she is Dec 2011 born, she is not eligible in most of the other schools. I don't intend to waste a year, so am looking at Amiown (preferably) and Amity Sec 43

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat