Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135045

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes Shikha...This was my confusion too.My Daughter ( Aadya - Home name) is January 2012 Born.

After research I found only few schools are accepting 3+ ( March 31,2015) criteria for Nursery.I short-listed following :

1) GD Goenka
2) Amity Group Institution ( AIS - Sector 43/46 etc)
3) Ridge Valley

Amity Sector - 43 being I saty in Power Grid. However I have paid fee for GD Goenka as found best among above three.

Shallom,Presidium,Blue Bells all I feel are run of mill types...

Shakshi has guided that Both GD Goenka & Lotus Valley are at par.

I am not looking for World Schools thus the options were limited.

Further for Shriram Aravali,waiting one complete year to me looks not a feasible/practical idea.

Do share your views.

I am only considering Amity Sec 43 and Sec 46 since GD Goenka is far off from my place (12 km) and I don't want my daughter to travel so much. We visited Shalom, Presidium, Ridge Valley as well but found Amity to be better since they have been here for sometime. Plus there was positive feedback from parents as well.

I am not keen on wasting a year of her since she seems to be doing good. Plus, I will be shifting from Delhi to Gurgaon, so have this feeling if we continue to be in Delhi, she will be going in nursery only...so its not as if we are burdening her

regarding Shriram Aravali, I feel even if I wait for a year, there is no guarantee she will get through since it is really very difficult to get admission in Shriram

The reason why i am preferring Amiown is because Sec 46 has better feedback than Sec 43

Maneesh, I am not sure if you know much about Blue Bells. It is one of the oldest schools in Gurgaon and has great results in board exams apart from frequent awards in extra curricular activities.
Dear All,

I need to put my daughter in to pre-nursery/play school for time being (From Now onwards till classes of Nursery starts) :

Short-listed following :

1) Intellitots ( Guided by Sakshi) - Vising Tomorrow
2) Shriram Global Pre School
3) Pumpkin House

Please share your views.

Does Shriram Pre School guratee admission in the Shriram School? If that does that cold be interesting.

I would say Pumpkin House is better than Intellitots. But with kids the playschool closest to your home is best choice.

No Ankit ,

See last year Admission Criteria of  The Shri Ram School Aravali

http://www.shriportal.com/admission/jar/RegForm.aspx

Hi Sakshi, friends

My son has got admission to DAV 14, Salwan 15 and Amity 46 for nursery

From distance perspective, its the reverse, DAV is farthest (8 km), while Amity is closest (5 km) from my place

Please help prioritize on these?

thanks

No Ankit.......Shriram Global Group is Different from Shriram Aravali.

These are the Two Wings of Two Brothers Lala Bharat Ram & Lala Charath ram.
Perfect..Shikha. Best of Luck
Yes Rajat...I know and it has produced few extraordinary scholars.One of my friend's (who is staying since last 20 years in Gurgaon) daughter is passed out from this school and went to LSR then Gokhale for PHD in pune.

But for me ( staying in NEW ( So called) Gurgaon) sending child to DAV Sector 14 or Blue Bells is not feasible because of distances. Further I ( in fact most of the people staying in NEW Gurgaon) am in service and my job is transferable or I may change company thus we need to put kids in more acceptable ( means well known in NOW days)schools.....Hope you will appreciate.
I agree with your POV. No further comments.
I have a similar problem in sensing my child to new Gurgaon as I put up in Sec-21. I know about Blue Bells as I have also been living here since birth.
Ajay,

I will go : Amity Sector - 46 > DAV > Salwan

Reasons :

1) Distance
2) After Departure of Ms Kakkar ( Principal) of DAV school..DAV Sector -14 has to reorganise itself. If I am right ( Pl correct if I am wrong) Ms Makkar was with DAV Sector 14 for almost 30 years and built the school from scratch.
3) Salwan any way will come after DAV -14.
4) AIS - 46 is having +ve feedback on this blog/site and considred one of the best among amity institutions in Gurgaon.

Rest other friends to contribute.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat