Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135045

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Sakshi,

Not able to find the link for admission form.

Can you please help on the same??

Hi  Saakshi ,

How will you rate between Blue bells ( sec 4 ) and amity Sector 43 for Nursery.

Ankur

You have 3 classes before grade 1 in Bluebells and all othe schools taking at 3 yrs have 2 classes. Else Its is good school.

Sakshi, DPS, DAV, Salwan, Lotus Valley, Shriram, Heritage etc all have 3 classes before grade 1 however this is never discussed for these schools, not sure why?
In Gurgaon very few schools like Amity, GD Goenka have 2 classes before grade 1 as also in Delhi.
Rajat

Any one going at 3 yrs has 2 classes .Also prenursery is like play school not mandatory by Harayana education board .
Shriram Aravali has 2 classes. Dps sushant lok started apple blossom 3 -4 years back ..one year extra income for all schools in prenursery.
Its like opening your play school ..else do you think 2.5 yrs kid is fit for formal schooling .
See leading schools of noida ...even most of them take at 3.5 yrs but no prenursery in old established ones
Delhi has 1500 schools under doe .all start from Nursery at 3 yrs .

Correct me if I am wrong, but Heritage, GD Goenka etc has 2 classes before 1st. i.e. Nursery -> LKG - > 1st. Age Criteria for child is that he/she should be around 3 Years at time of admission form submission.

Some schools which have Pre Nursery are LV, MRIS, DPS 45, DAV (Sector 10), DPS SL (via apple blossom), Salwan, Suncity (via cradle and crayons), GD goenka (via la petite) take prenursery ~ play school for which the age criteria is kept at 2 Years at the time of admission form submission.

Ankit

Play school has got nothing to do with main school , no relation or guarantee or promotion to nursery

In delhi if there are 1500 school ,there might be 1000 plus play  school so it depends whether you go for toddler program or at 2.5 or at 2 yrs but no relation or guarantee of admission .

La petite does not have any thing to do with G D Goenka Sec 48 in Gurgaon , no automatic promotIon ,,both are different entity

In delhi if someone is even owning it ,the point system does not allow to be a part of it

WHERE IN PRE-NURSERY YOU ARE BEING AUTOMATIC PROMOTED IN NURSERY.( OR PREFERENCE BEING GIVEN)

DEAR ALL

PLEASE NOTICE ENTRY LEVEL IS NURSERY AND NOT PRE NURSERY ..WHETHER ITS DELHI OR NCR - THAT WHY SCHOOL DECLARE DATE OF 3 YRS OR 3YRS 6MONTHS IN NURSERY.

ITS YOUR CHOICE TO CHOOSE.

Thanks Sakshi for the explanation. I agree with all your points. However now this all ends up with how does the age of the child fit in for a particular criteria in each school.

However at the end it all comes to the options we have in Gurgaon. As Ankit mentioned, maximum schools here are admitting 2.5+ for Pre nursery and 3.5+ for Nursery as on 1st April. My son will be 3+ by 1st April but not 3.5, so I either have options to choose Amity, GD Goenka or another 2-3 schools for Nursery otherwise Pre Nursery in all other schools (same in Blue Bells).

Even if I choose Salwan, DPS, LV, DAV, Suncity etc, I will still be getting admission in Pre Nursery (or 3 classes before grade 1). The same is the case for me at Blue Bells.

Also, as I understand, that child should be 6+ when in 1st grade and that criteria is also fulfilled in all the above schools. However in Amity, GD Goenka he will be 5+ in 1st grade. While I understand this is also the scenario in Delhi schools as well but it all ends up on what is the exact month of birth of the child for eligibility.

I have attached a file which shows the age in each class for these 2 different age eligibilities in schools.

Attachments:

Rajat

The only solution is uniform age criteria that Mr Vohra has highlighted in media many times.

Yes, you are right Sakshi. It is high time that there is a uniform age criteria in whole India and nit just in Delhi.

For me, do you agree that Blue Bells or Salwan or DPS are all the same in terms of age. I want to ensure that I am not missing anything while explaining my POV.

I have got shortlisted in BB Sec 4 after interaction on Sunday, should I go for it or wait for Salwan which will take another 1-2 weeks to get the results after they start VOD. In this case I will loose the seat in BB.

As per CBSE guidelines , child should be 5+ in nursery. Its a shame that this is not being followed up uniformly in Gurgaon due to ineffectiveness of Haryana education board.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat