Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Are DAV pre-nursery results out yet?

Hi, pls advise views on DAV, Brij Vihar.

Also advise for DPS indirapuram and Cambridge Indirapuram

Hi Sakshi/Parents with children in Heritage School Gurgaon,

Heritage site says the following regarding age eligibility

The age eligibility cut-off for nursery is 3 ½ years as on 1st April 2015 (children born between 1st October 2010 and 30th September 2011 are age-eligible for application to nursery).

Considering 3.5 yrs till 1st April 2015 my daughter is eligible as she would be 3yrs 6 mths and 2 days old but considering "children born between 1st October 2010 and 30th September 2011 " she is not eligible.. She misses it by a day as she was born on 1st Oct 2011. 

Please help me in understanding her eligibility for Nursery.

Regards,

Aakanksha

Aakansha

This is school specific , best is to call n confirm.

Aakanksha

Leave message for Debasmita...her child is in Heritage

http://www.admissionsnursery.com/profile/Debasmita

Hi Akanksha,
You may want to write/call at below numbers, as you will get correct info only from there.

http://ggn.ths.ac.in/gurgaon/contact.asp

Thanks a lot Debasmita and Sakshi!

Hi Sakshi/Group members,

My son got selected for Amity Sec-43 and Shalom Hills (CBSE). Kindly suggest me the better school between the two.

DOB of my son is 10-Mar-12 (3+ on Mar'15). I also wanted to know that in future if I want to shift my son from Amilty to DPS in Class 3 after 5 years, whether DPS or other school may deny admission because he will be underage (As DPS follows 3.5 yrs for Nursery) or it will be strictly on written test and no minimum age criteria.

Please reply.

Thanks

Rohit

Hey Rohit
Are you trying to save one year of your son ;)
I also had similar plan but I dropped off looking at couple of other factors.

Hi Rajat,

Yes, I don't want to waste 1 year of my child. Amity has upper age criteria as well, it means in my son's class there will be maximum 1 year age difference between my son and other students. Currently my son is going to pre-nursery.

But in future if I want my son to shift to other 3.5 years criteria school, then admission will only be on the basis of written test or then minimum age criteria will also be considered. Please reply.

Thanks

Rohit

Rohit, is your child in pre nursery at Amity or some other school? The admission to classes from grade II  and above is generally based on the written test and interaction. I don't believe that age criteria is followed at that level.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat