Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

For Noida and ghaziabad primary school admission when forms would be available.We have to approach school or from website itself that would be available.

Ritu

Next week onwards admissions might start , so we are starting exclusive thread for Noida. You need not go anywhere as most are online and few might be  physical forms.

Hello Dr. Amita and Sakshi! Please suggest what was the admission criteria for LVIS last year.

Hello  Priyanka

I just remember them selling the forms expensive prospectus  to everyone  then they changing  to some distance parameter.

Rest Nisha can tell as she got seat but parents were really upset . Do not know .see last year thread of  Gurgaon Nursery Admissions . long posts by parents and sequence of events you can  find.

Thanks Dr. Amita

hi

My daughter is 18 oct 2012 born, when will she be eligible for formal schooling, you think DPS-45 (my son studies in 3 there) can consider her for pre-nursery 2015-16 session as they take 3+ in sep. but she will turn 3 on 18 oct 2015.

any feed back about dps international edge in gurg.

Sakshi
Totally new and it is franchisee . Run by same management of dps sec 45 and Sushant lok. No feedback as just started .Do attend schoolex as they are also participating.

Hi Sakshi,

Please confirm, what will be the criteria of selecting students in Gurgaon schools. The same point system or any other.

Renuka

No fixed system in gurgaon . every school has different criteria . Lottery /point system/interview etc .see last  year criteria .

Thanks sakshi

Hi sakshi

I did not enrol my daughter in any school, tho got calls from many after I attended schoolex last yr.

I have planned to enrol in near by Playschool (where my son went too & joined DPS 45 later). The same playschool is now offering nursery & KG as well & the principal advised me to make my daughter do all prenur, nur & kg in her school as its nearby , homely yet learning & personal n quite approachable to us.

What do u advice? 1. I dont want to try for DPS as my daughter is short of 18 days for fulfilling the age criteria. 2. GEMS Modern is at walking distance from my place. 3. we might shift to delhi in 2-3 yrs.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat