Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

does 2 and half mean 2 yrs and 6 months complete or few days less is acceptable. ( my daughter will be 2 yrs 6 months on 18 apr 2015.

Sakshi

Schools like dav  dps  wont take . try for others

Admission in lvis is open only for sibling category
For general it will b in last week of august...dont think much seats will b there by then

Thanks Priyanka

Tarun, my child is also March 2012 born, but we dont we are ok to admit him in pre-nursery in coming session. So, its completely a parents' decision to decide as to what is the best for their child.

pre nursery is play school isnt it ...

Tarun

In Delhi all schools have age criteria of 3 yrs on 31 mar.

Its your choice whether to send him to play school or pre nursery ( same thing - different nomenclature )

but 6 months of play school helps in

1 Seperation Anxiety

2  Toilet Traning

3  Getting ready foe main school and kid form peer group also

Rest its you call as some school like amity n other have upper cut off age of 4 yrs where you cannot apply next year.

my son is already going to play school and its almost one year and he is very much settled there

now my query is at what age i should apply for main school (Nursery).

Tarun

Apply in the schools where he is eligible i.e which takes 3 yrs on 31 mar .

I have given u the list go n visit the schools and see the infrastucture n pedagogy.

Thanks and waiting for the list of schools ..

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat