Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Amiown has a daycare facility

Hi, I am living in Palam Vihar.. Which the best school nearby? IMO .. DAV Sec14 > Salwan > Blue Bells > Gems > Maurya

Any opinion?

DAV nd blue bells

SCOTTISH HIGH INTERNATIONAL

NEW REGISTRATIONS FOR SESSION 2015-16 FOR PRE-NURSERY, NURSERY, KG UPWARDS OPEN OUT ON THURSDAY 28TH AUGUST 2014 FROM 9AM ONWARDS.

COST OF THE REGISTRATION BOOKLET: RS. 2000/-.

ADMISSION GUIDELINES 

1) ADMISSION ON FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS.
2) Registration Forms will be processed as per the order of submission and not as per the issue of the form.
3) Incomplete forms will not be processed further.
4) Priority will be given to children fulfilling the age criteria.
5) Pre-requisites at the time of form submission:-
  a - Copy of Birth Certificate
  b - 1 passport size & 1 stamp size photograph of the student
  c - 1 passport size photograph each of the father and mother
  d - Signature of both the parents
6) Age eligibility criteria for Session 2015-16:  

Cut-off date- 30th Sept 2015

Pre-Nursery -   2 years by 30th Sept 2014  i.e. 3 years by 30th Sept 2015
Nursery -
          3 years by 30th Sept 2014    ie 4 years by 30th Sept 2015.
KG -                 4 years by 30th Sept 2014    ie 5 years by 30th Sept 2015.

Class I -            5 years by  30th Sept 2014   i.e 6 years by 30th Sept 2015 and so on.

which school??

Scottish High International

any idea about fee structure

hi

the fee is 35k per quarter plus conveyance.my children study in scottish high

Hi i just got to know by reading ur review on dis site that ur kids r in scottish high....i m also goin to get admit my son dere in kg...can u give me feedback about the school...thanks in advance

Hi Sakshi,

Can you tell which schools are taking admission for 3 year olds. My daughter will turn 3 in March next year. I know she is eligible for Apeejay Noida. Which other schools is she eligible for?

Also, I am staying in East Delhi, Ram Vihar, which school's distance criteria will I meet> How strict are those criteria?

regards,

Daisy

Dear Sakshi,

Require your help to get to know the list of schools where we can apply for our child born on 24.08.11. We stay near Raja Garden, New Delhi. Please advise.

Just thought it might be relevant for few. This happened to us last year

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Rashi Rastogi a href="mailto:rashi.rastogi@gmail.com" target="_blank">xxxxxxxx@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, Sep 15, 2013 at 12:25 AM
Subject: A sad state of affair

To: chooldirector@scottishigh.com, principal@scottishigh.com

Hello Maam\Sir,

This is to highlight an incident that happened in the school today afternoon.
We are parents of Pihu Gupta and at the end of interaction with your staff, we left Scottish High premises, extremely bewildered by the behavior we saw.

Without getting emotional, I would like to highlight the incident

------------

On Friday evening we got the call that we have to pay the fee  by Saturday afternoon 1 PM. We were extremely excited to be part of Scootish High.

As told to us, we reached on Saturday at 12 to Scottish. We requested the front desk lady to please let us have a look at the classroom before we pay the fee, this was very important for us to understand the safety aspects in the classroom (how are desks places, how visible are teachers\students from outside, where are water tanks kept  etc. I am sure a lot of moms who have 3-4 years old kid would be concerned about these small things.Though we were sure of larger goals which are fulfilled by Scottish, I really felt it is important for me to at-least take a glance of the space where my kid would be spending most of her time)

Front Desk refused and told us to come next Saturday for the round, for which we explained that we have to make the fee payment in few hours. She said that the round has happened at 10:30 AM today. We asked her that it was never informed to us that round will happen at 10:30 AM). She said that Scottish organizes rounds only on Saturday at 10:30 AM

We were able to understand her situation, but were also puzzled since we were not sure why were we not told during all these visits that we could take a round of the school only on Saturday, and today being Saturday had the lady who informed us of fee payment, could have informed us that if we wanted the round, we can do that at 10:30 AM, and if we came after that any tour request would not be entertained. 

Then came "AVP\Operation" and me and my husband, both faced one of the worst conversations we would have entered into. We tried explaining the reason why we would have missed on the tour (as stated above). After a while I realized that may be it's a mix of conversation gap and admitted that perhaps we are wrong in the whole case, but to take this as a feedback that in future batches, it would be nice if Scottish mentions(may be when prospectus are distributed etc) this fact that any parent who needs round of the school can take it on a Saturday at 10:30AM.

To my surprise her words were "I will not take it as a feedback...I reject to take it as a feedback...we are giving rounds, but other schools are not even giving it" (in a tone which showed that it's a great courtesy which was being done by Scottish)

She mentions "This time we have given 24hour of time between information and fee payment, from next year we will do it spot on!!" (her angry voice shouting and this statement was a shocker for me from a person from academic background!)

She also mentioned "I will recommend you not to pay the fee and take the admission...No I seriously tell you not to carry on with admission...I advice you not to carry on with admission"

We left the premises, feeling insulted, cheated and bewildered by language and attitude of a senior staff who is face of the school in front of parents

-----

We were excited to be part of Scottish, and had high expectation from the school on all grounds, but came back home with extremely sour memories of the school.

I feel sometimes people higher up are not aware of the things going on the ground and this could be one of those incidents, so the intend of this note is simply to make you all aware of thing that happened.

Regards,

Rashi

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat