Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Gurgaon Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update the thread with admissions dates

Views: 135042

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sakshi. Your honest feedback always helps :)

Anytime  :)

also, how do you rate facilities? they have to be properly equipped...

I went to GEMS International School today. Though couldn't meet the teachers but had the lady from the Admission cell. My 2.5 year old son enjoyed well in their huge school lobby, which was quite well developed with wall poster size photographs and school children's paintings, models etc.

They have already started the admission process for 2015-2016. You can register with the form of Rs 500 and then schedule an appointment with the principal with both parents and the child for interaction.

My personal understanding: The school is relatively new (started in 2010) but is running on full scale upto class 12 with 5 sections, about 30 students each from KG1.

The infrastructure is quite good, couldn't see the labs, music room etc as they were locked, but should be well equipped. Has tennis and basketball court, big open ground for other sports, have closed hall for Judo\Taekwando training. Swimming pool is under construction and will be operational by year-end. Another school wing is under construction in the school premises.

I am looking for feedback about academics as the extra curricular activities\sports are quite good as they believe in overall development. Will get with more details soon as have got a contact who has 2 kids studying in the school.

Fee structure:

Regn fee: 500

Admission Fee: 30000

Security Deposit: 30000

Annual Charges: 16000

Quarterly Fee: 16250

Quarterly Transport: 5000 (7-8 Km range)

Thanks for for detailed feedback Rajat..it will help lot of parents.

Hi

Anybody knows which all schools in Gurgaon have 2 classes before First Class and which all have 3 classes before First Class.

Thanks

@A

As per my knowledge only Bluebells gurgaon has 3 classes before grade 1 in whole Gurgaon.

Hi Sakshi,

Are there any formal dates between which the 2015-16, Nursery admissions would start. I am looking for admission of my daughter who would turn 4 years in 2015 March. Currently she is in La Petite (Nursery Class). 

Cheers,

Deepak

No Deepak

Admission start in july goes till sep/oct in whole ncr . only delhi has fixed calender.

Be regular on forum and keep checking your mails.

hi deepak...schools in gurgaon usually start admissions with the schoolex exhibition. I know a few schools like Presedium, G.D. Goenka Sec 48 , DPS who are present there.

Hi Neetu

Do u hv an idea when are they going to conduct the exhibition this year.

Preeti

Its on 9-10 Aug at epicenter in Gurgaon.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat