Form Dates | Admission /Age Criteria | Fee Details | Schools List I Results
1. What does your child like the most?
2. Any special incident or memorable moment that you would like to share
about your child?
3. How do you define successful parenting?
4. How do you expect the school to contribute in your child's life?
5. How do you deal with discipline issues with your child?
6. Describe your child.
7. How much time do you spend with your child ?
8. What are your Child‟s hobbies?
9. Who takes care of your child in your absence?
10.What are the qualifications of child‟s parents and grandparents?
11.What does your childlike the most?
12.What does your child dislike the most?
13.How do you tackle your child‟s tantrums?
14.How independent is your child?
15.What do you want your child to become in the future?
16.What are the expectations from school with respect to your child?
17.How would you develop the qualities of sharing & caring in your child?
18.Would you like to share something special about your child?
19.What should you do when your child misbehaves in front of others?
20.How do you make sure that your child eats a balanced and adequate
21.What is your opinion about creating a routine in a child‟s life?
22.Can we provide some kind of justification on forcing our wishes onto the
child?61 How do you enhance the motor skills of your child23.How much time does father spend with child?
24. To whom your child is more close and why?
25. What has been your child‟s personal milestone till today in your opinion?
26. How do you expect the school to contribute in your child‟s life?
27. Being a parent is difficult or rewarding or frightening or wonderful. What is
28. What are your views on school giving homework to your child?
29. Define successful parenting?
30. What are different hobbies of your child?
31. What are your goals for your child?
32. Can you force your wishes on the child?
33. Is Freedom=Responsibility? Comment on it as a parent.
34. Explain the role of books in child‟s life.
35. What is your child‟s favorite color?
36. What is your child‟s favorite game?
37. What is your child‟s favorite food?
38. What is your child‟s favorite pet animal or bird?
39. What does your childlike the most?
40. What makes your child happy?
41. What makes your child sad?
42. How important is discipline in child‟s life?
43. What are your priorities to search in a school while seeking admission in a
44. How do you spend your quality time with your child?45. How do you and your partner spend the leisure time with the child?
46. What is your child‟s favorite indoor and outdoor activity?
47. Are there any responsibilities given to your child from your side?
48. Name the story book given to your child from your end in the recent past.
49. What are the three important things you are looking for in a school for
admitting your child?
50. Why are you choosing our school for getting admission for your child?
51. Do you have any kind of suggestions to improve the education at primary
52. What are your aspirations for the future of your child?
53. How do you perceive your role as a parent in the education of your child?
54. How can you increase the motor skills in your child?
55. Name some of the important things a school should have for pre-school
56. Is your child fully trained with toilet and washroom manners?
57. What are your views with respect to the joint family versus nuclear family
while focusing on the child‟s overall development?
58. Did you send your child to the play school prior to the admission?
59. What could be the best thing given to your child as a parent?
60. What do you believe in-formal or informal or combination of both kinds of
62What is the best way to teach a preschooler to be courteous and appreciative?
63 you are taking a written test for nursery admission and you realize that the person
next to you is cheating, what would you do,
64 How do you spend time with your child?
65. What are your views on the recent Gurgaon incident where a school boy shot his
class mate? What in your opinion was missing?
66What is the happiest moment in your day?
67. What do you do when your child trow tantrums?
68. What are your aspirations for your child?
69. What do you know about this school?
70. List out according to priority the expectations / end results from your child: Happiness,
achievement, academics, overall personality.
71Why do you want to admit your child to this school?
72. What do you want your child to become ?
73. What are your expectations about the school ?
74 Being a parent is difficult / rewarding / frightening / wonderful ? What is your opinion
75 How will you develop the qualities of sharing and caring in the child ?
76 Freedom = Responsibility. Comment ?
77 Would you like to share something special about your child ?
78 How do you make sure that your child eats a balanced adequate healthy diet ?
79 What should we do when a child misbehaves in front of others ?
80 What is your opinion about creating a routine in a child‟s life ?
81 Explain the role of „Books‟ in a child‟s life ?
82. How justified are we in forcing our wishes onto the child ?
83. How well do I know my child…
84 His favourite colour………….
85 His favourite86 His favorite outfit…………..
87 in school of NCR still children interviews are not banned
88 Identify the color name
89 recite a rhyme a
90 shape recognisition
91 Your son is playing in the block area. His friend knocks over block structure and in return
your son hits his friend . What will you do and why?
92 A parent comes to pick up their child and notices a bite received by your child.
They become angry and demand to speak to you . How will you handle the situation?
93 A classroom is run on values. The values maybe designated by policy or influenced by the
teachers and parents. What do you when a parent's different values interfere with classroom
94. What you would do in a situation like if two children were fighting over a toy or if a child
was not listening to you...kind of what would you do scenarios...
95.How do you spend time with your child?
96. What are your expectations from school ?
97 Your financial status ?
98 What do you do when your child throw tantrums?
99 What are your aspirations for your child?
100 whether mother is working or not if working who looks after the child in her absence ?
1) What age do you think is appropriate for a child to follow a
2) What are your expectations from your child and what is
his/her biggest positive point?
3) What is your philosophy of education?
4) What does the word "DPS" mean to you? Why have you
chosen DPS as the school where your child spends his
initial years of education?
5) What are your expectations from the school?
6) What do you think are advantages and disadvantages of a
7) What is the role of a teacher in students' life?
8) What do you do to establish good communication with your
9) What age groups does your child interact with?
10) What according to you contributes most for a happy
11) According to you, which activities in a school enhance
creativity of a child?
12) Mention a few reinforcement techniques you use with
13) What disheartens your child most?
14) What are the restrictions put on your child by you and
15) How should children utilize their free time?
16) What is more important for you and why…academic
performance or social adjustments of your child?
17) How do you improve eating habits of your child?
18) What is role of a teacher is student’s life?
19) What is advantage and disadvantages of a composite
school? What different techniques you are using for reinforcements of
20) What is more important for you and why…academic performance or
social and ...adaptability of your child?
21) What is more important for you and why…academic performance or
social and ...adaptability of your child?
22) What is your child's relationship with his sibling?
23) Is your child toilet trained?
24) What does your child eat in the breakfast?
25) What do you want your child to become when he grows up?
26) How would you see the child’s independence?
27) What is your child's daily routine?
28) Has your child been to any play school?
29) What benefits/gains do you see by having sent your child to a play school?
30) What languages are being used to communicate with the child at home?
31) Studies or Extra Curricular activities - What is more important?
32) CBSE or ICSE Board or IB- How they are different? Which is
better and why?
33) Which is your child's favorite cartoon on TV?
34) Are the cartoon channels beneficial or harmful according to you?
35) Does your child play with computer?
36) How independent is your child?
37) How do you inculcate the habits of sharing and caring in your child?
38) Your views on the use of technology in school education?
39) Are you aware of the Internet?
40) Do you have a computer at home?
41) Have you used any websites for kids for online interactive learning?
42) What is Swine Flu and what precautions do you need to take against it?
43) Do you remember when was your child last given a vaccination and which vaccinations were given ?
44) How to you plan to cope with change in your daily lifestyle once your
child starts going to school?
45) What would you do if your child cries during the first few days of going to school?
46) Being a parent is difficult / rewarding / frightening / wonderful ? What is your opinion ?
47) Is your child introvert or an extrovert?
48) How much time the grandparents spend with the child?
49) What makes your child unique?
50) How would like to treat your child?
How will you react if your child doesn't complete his homework?
How will you react if he doesn't complete his lunch in school?
How will you deal with situation if someone bully your kid in bus?
Behavior can't be taught; it get caught. comment.
Why you have chosen Amity among others?
How do you tell the handle the division of rich and the poor to your child?
Current education system.
Expectation from school
What will you do if the child gets hurt in school?
Which Education system do you think is best and why? Options a) Value Education b) Traditional
Replies are closed for this discussion.
I am really sorry but could not open tthe threads
cant find answers for these questions..
how do I see the answer?
TELL ME THE ANSWERS PLZ OF THE ABOVE
Go from page 2 to page 37 one by one in this thread only. You can get multiple answers with different perspectives for all the questions.
this is for NCR not for Delhi