Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Can someone please share the interaction details at DPSGV? I think interactions already started. Your inputs will be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Hi Amit,

They will take both parents and child interaction on the same day. They will take child's interaction in your front only. They ask questions like shape,colour, vegetables, rhyme etc. In parents interaction, they asked just one thing from us that as you both are working, how do you manage child and his studies.

Thanks Shaely.

Could anybody please share a sample copy of "acknowledgement receipt of khaitan public school noida" . I have missed it. and my interaction date is very near ..

Please please I request ...with out this they will not allow for interaction ..  

Dear Anil ,

Have you confirmed this . since I also dnt have acknowledgement slip but only the message rcvd from them

Please guide .

regards

yes Tanvi I confirmed from school acknowledgement slip is must at reception before interaction. 

but same I have confirmed at the time of filing online application from(means a week before) .. What I am saying is it's safer to keep with it .

I think most of the parents who have filled up application form online, won't have acknowledgement slip. I also, just have an SMS from Khaitan saying transaction no. and User Id.

No shruti I filled in the Online form and got the acknowledment receipt as well.

At the time of online submission they have asked to unblock the pop up blocker so i did it and got the acknowledgement receipt.

Hi Richa,

In that case, may you please share the copy of acknowledgement receipt so that we may create it for ourselves.

Thanks for your help.

Ranjan Gupta

Rajan,

Its a PDF file with my details in it see if u'll be able to edit it.

Attachments:

Thanks Richa, thanks a lot

Hi,

How did you come to know about the interaction date. I am checking my online account created for KPS admission but the website is down since yesterday. I am not sure whether my application has been shortlisted or not for interaction. Any help will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Abhishek

RSS

Latest Activity

Akshita is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
yesterday
Sakshi (Moderator) replied to Piyush's discussion Class V admission in Gurgaon
yesterday
Piyush updated their profile
Sunday
Piyush posted a discussion
Sunday
Profile IconSukriti and Arthur Smith joined Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 10
Gaurav khurana updated their profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana liked Gaurav khurana's profile
Apr 5
Gaurav khurana is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 5
ANITA is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 4
Monika Singh is now a member of Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25
Apr 3

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by