Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Thanks Sakshi !!

DPS 132 sec is better than Amity?

Akhi since Amity is old school and DPS 132 sec is new one.. but DPS 132 is good school too

Thanks Yash . Do you think it is better to give preference to traditional schools over new age schools ? whats your thought on this and which is the best in the new age school category as per you.

well if i have budget i definitely go for new ages school as they are more into overall development with new innovative ideas.. traditional school follow the old concepts of teaching.. well i will for Lotus or shiv nadar

Hi I am living at New Ashok Nagar Delhi adjacent to Sec 1 Noida But I will move in my flat at sec 78 Noida in coming months. Builder has not given me procession till now. So I want to search schools nearby sec 78 Noida. Can I show address of Noida sec 78 or I have to show address of Delhi?

DLF Public School Sahibabad admission open from 6 Aug onwards

Click below to fill online forms

http://dlps.co.in/admission-criteria/

Thanks for the information Sakshi.

I visited the site:http://dlps.co.in/admission-criteria/

It is not showing me link to register new user?

Login page is for Already registered user.

Can you please help?

DLF Shahibabad instructions

Images/LoginTop.jpg

Turn off Pop-up Blocker of your Browser.

For Internet Explorer : - Go to Tools> Pop-up Blocker >Click on Turn Off Pop-up Blocker

Mozilla : - Go to Tools>Options>Content>Uncheck the " Block pop-up windows " >Click on OK

Before you register online please read all instructions carefully and click on the Proceed Link given at Bottom. [Already Registered] | [Print]

Kindly ensure that you have the following documents with you at the time of registering online, as these need to be uploaded with the registration form:
1. Photograph of the child (In Jpeg, Jpg format) not more than 3 months old.

2. A Valid personal e-mail Id for communication.

3.The system will automatically generate your User name/Password when you complete and upload your registration form adequately.

IMPORTANT INFORMATION REGARDING ADMISSION
1.Following age limits are applicable on or before 31st March of the calendar year in which admission is sought.
Pre-Nursery : 2 years and 6 months - 3 years and 6 months
Nursery : 3 years and 3 months - 4 years and 6 months
KG : 4 years and 3 months - 5 years and 6 months
Other classes : One year per class to be added

2.The Original Date of Birth Certificate issued by the Municipal Corporation or Registrar of Deaths and Births, ) along with a Photostat copy of the same must be submitted at the time of verification of the forms. The original certificate will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification.
(A photo copy attested by the Notary will not be accepted).

3.You are required to submit a Photostat copy of any one of the following documents at the time of verification of the forms, as proof of the residence.
(a) Passport
(b) Voter I Card.
(c) Telephone Bill.

The original document will be returned to the parents immediately after the verification:
The Registration Form along with the registration fee, i.e. Rs 1500/- is to be deposited within the stipulated time online. The registration fee is non-refundable. The registration does not guarantee admission unless the candidate has completed the entire process successfully.
Fill in the particulars of the child (i.e. name, parents’ names, and date of birth) correctly. The date of birth filled in the form must tally with the one recorded in the Date of Birth certificate. No change whatsoever will be made after the admission.

5.The Management of the school reserves all rights of admission or rejection and is not bound to give reasons for admission or rejection of any particular candidate. (The selection procedure is designed by a Committee and the selection of the candidate is done by the Management.).

6. Incomplete registration forms or those with incorrect information will automatically stand rejected.

7.The School does not accept any donation for admissions. Parents should beware of third parties making false claims of procuring admission and collecting money on behalf of the School. If they enter into any transaction with such parties, they will be doing so at their own risk and the school shall not be responsible for it. The School will appreciate to know if there is any such person or persons so that proper legal action can be taken against them.

8. (a) No telephonic enquiry about admissions will be entertained.For children below Grade I, an informal interaction is conducted in order to understand the child's school readiness, developmental milestones and special need, if any.

(b) For admission to Grade I and onwards, there shall be written evaluation. The assessment shall be to judge the English and Hindi language skills and mathematical aptitude for classes 1-3 and for classes 4-5 apart from judging language skills,Science and Math aptitude, general awareness shall also be assessed. The syllabus for which is as per the NCERT Guidelines. Thereafter, the shortlisted candidates need to appear for a round of interaction. The personality Profile with acdemic details of last two school years in case of admission to Grade I and onwards shall also be submitted at the time of registration.

Applications are also invited for CBSE -i (CBSE -international) curriculum for class I,II and III.

(c) Parents are requested to inform the school Office, if there is any change in the email, mobile number, address and any other relevant information at the earliest as this helps the school and parents to stay connected. Parents can also meet the Coordinator/ Principal and Core Management Team on the day of Interaction.

9. If your registration form is successfully uploaded the computerized system will generate an Acknowledgement Receipt with a reference number which you must use in all further correspondence. The Acknowledgement Receipt will also generate an USERID and a PASSWORD. ( Please make sure Pop - up Blocker is Turn Off, to get the Acknowledgement Receipt ).

10.It is obligatory to submit the Transfer Certificate of the last school attendedby the child duly signed by the Directorate of Education/Education Officer CBSE to Grade I and onwards. (At the time of admission or at the end of the academic session that is prior to the session in which admission is sought).

11.The candidates whose names do not appear in this short list, will regretfully not be part of the next level of the admission process and their parents would be advised to look for admission elsewhere.

12.The school's academic session commences in April every year and consists of 3 Terms for Pre-Nursery to grade V and consists of 2 Terms for grades VI and onwards

Important: Forms not filled online, will not be considered, even if you submit a hard copy in the office.

Pawan try for GIIS this school very near by

Can anyone please advise ..feedback for DLF Public School Sahibabad

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat