Nursery Admissions in Delhi Gurgaon Noida NCR 2025-26

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Congratsss Namrata!!!!

And plz share factors that u considered while deciding DPSI over Amity..It may help others also

First and foremost...distance...its 7 min drive from my home. Amity is slightly more on distance front.

we actually applied only in 4 schools. DPSI, AMITY 6, AMITY Noida(only as a backup incase we dont get lucky with amity 6 or dpsi) and FAS.

I was following this blog and noticed that both Amity 6 and DPSI were more or less same in most fronts. So for us DPSI scored more due to distance.

I also met few parents and kids in my society to decide the overall development of the child and parents satisfaction. Both the schools scored the same.

I also wanted to go for FAS interaction if they call us but now that we will be submitting fee in DPSI, I will leaving out FAS so that other parents can get benefit of atleast 1 seat.

Great decision Namrata 

Cngrats namrata... We r also going for dpsi for our daughter......cheers...

Congratulations Namrata! All the best to the little one!

Heartiest congrats Namrata !

My daughter got selected in Amity Vasundhara sec-06 and DPSI. I am opting for DPSI. A big thanks to all the parents in this community for exchanging the useful information and for the Q&A posted on this website.

Thanks Sakshi and Sumit, you guys are doing a great job! All these tips, Q&As and 24x7 support made it so easy for us. 

Heartiest Congratulations Mili and God Bless Your Family

Thanks for your kind words.

congrts mili.. We r also opting dpsi for our daughter...

Congratsss Mili !!!!

And u may also plz share factors that u considered while deciding DPSI over  Amity..It may help others also

Hey Shruti,

The most important factor is that DPSI is at walkable distance from my home. Secondly, there are many children from our society and family going to DPSI and I have heard positive feedback from all of them.

The only aspect to consider is that it is slightly more expensive compared to other schools and there is a lot of pressure of studies on the children as well as on the parents to guide their children equally in studies. 

Though, I was also very confused because I have heard a lot of positive things about AMity and their methodology as well.

Mili great decision and good choice. More or less every school is same this is what I believe strongly. It's just that our generation thinks too much. 

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat