Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Puneet,

Even I filled the form but didn't get neither SMS nor mail. How much time they take to send these confirmation communication. Last window simply asked me to close and window disappered. Payment was successful.

Awaiting response.

Many Thanks,

Dipak

I got the SMS/Email within 5 minutes of submitting the form ... 

I also got the reply within 5 minutes.
Would suggest you to call them.

Thanks Shalini and Puneet.

I got the mail too after mailing and calling DPS Indirapuram. Timing is same.

Please share your preparation or anything specific to the event.

Thanks a ton to AN.com for bringing all such people together. It make things really easier.

Thanks again
Dipak

Hello dipak,even I haven't prepared anything yet.
Would be helpful if anyone can share there last year experience.
Also now I have little doubt after speaking with one parents whom son is already studying in DPSI.
Is this a franchise or branch of DPS.
Plus she told me that they overburden the kids lottttttt of homework. Teachers competency is not very good.
Can anyone please throw some light related to their education and academic skills.
Thanks
Shalini
Sakshi and other parents.... request you all to please help me about DPSI school.
How's this school vs study at higher classes.
Coz if they are not good at higher classes then probably I won't proceed coz I will not change school again later in higher classes.
Looking for feedback of this school.

Shaliniji, Its a good school with blend of both academics and activities but cannot say best .

I think Yash Rawat can help us here. I have read somewhere that his kid is already studying in DPSI. But I am not sure how to ping him.

Shalini okay so here are the answers

Is this a franchise or branch of DPS.....yes it franchise of DPS

Plus she told me that they overburden the kids lottttttt of homework. 

Well very school give homework so there is nothing new, but they giving lotttttttt of home work that not true for atleast for junior section.

Teachers competency is not very good.. No idea about this but  i felt they are very co operative and  helpful and pickup the call and sms whenever i need some information.

Can anyone please throw some light related to their education and academic skills I have  never check this but i will do this time when i go for PTM

Let me know if you have any more concern

Many thanks Mr.Yash

Add to one more thing i am not at all happy with Transport facilities 

How's this school in comparison of amity vasundhra sec 6?
Which school is better.... Any idea?

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat