Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Arunesh - please tell me when was your interaction in DPS N and when did you get the result?

Interaction happened on 22nd Sep and i got the result today at 4 PM

thanks to allll for sharing ur experiences.. my kiddo got selected in amity. i m sooo happy n relaxes now. thanks to this forum.

Hi All,

I am very confused and need expert advice. We have been selected in DPS noida and Shiv Nadar and had deposited fees in Shiv Nadar previously.

Please let me know if i should continue with Shiv Nadar or get admission in DPS noida.

Thanks

Vaibhav : can u give me ur no. please....my email id is 8800300680....i want to ask about DPS Noida

Hi Vaibhav,

Shiv Nadar is no doubt a good school, but DPS is a tested school. There is no risk involved. Shiv Nadar is new and yet to be tested. DPS Noida is one of the best in the country leave Delhi/NCR.

hi

DPS is an old established school. I would prefer DPS noida instead of Shiv nadar. If distance is not a concern then you should go for DPS

Charu

Hi Charu,

Do you have any idea about fee structure of DPS Noida.

Regards,

Sanjay

No idea, I did not even fill the form. my target school was VBPS and my daughter got admission in the same.

charu

Hi Vaibhav,

I think DPS Noida is the best. Its old and established and very good school. No dobut Shiv nadar is also coming up but still my pref would be DPS.

Rest upto you to decide.

Thanks,

Dipali

anyone got email from dpsn for admission? those who r on there waiting list.

Infact we r also waiting fr the list which they said wud b out at 4pm today .. will we recieve mails in person??

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat