Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Payal,

Thanks :). Can we apply for KG with these forms or wait untill they announce admission for KG.

Tried speaking with the school but no response.

Regards,

Sunil

Thanks Sakshi!!

my daughter will be 1.5 months short of 4 yrs on march,15 . Do DPSI or Amity give some relaxation so that she can be admitted to KG? If i get her admitted to nursery now and then in jan feb when they open seats for KG , can they move her ?

Hi All, Do you know the dates for admission forms for Lotus Valley & Shriram Millenium school Noida ?

Hi .. called up LVIS a few days back .. they said the forms will be out in first week of Septemeber .. thnx

Dont know about Lotus Valley but just had a word in TSMS, forms are out for nursery. You can download the form or can collect it from school and need to submit by 8th September 2014.

I filled in mine (father's). I guess that's essentially for kids who live with someone other than parents. For rest, you may repeat details for father or mother.

Hi,

Please let me know whether i need to fill different forms for Amity Vasundra Sec1 and Sec6 schools or there is one common admission procedure for both schools and we can fill the form in any one of the school (to be elligible for both the schools) ?

Thanks in advance,

Rahul Jain

Rahul,

One form for each school. So you need to apply for both the schools differently.

Regards,

Sunil

Thanks Sunil for the info.

Rahul Jain

Rahul/Sunil  For Vasuudhara.. you can apply any one of the school

Note : Admission to Vasundhra Sec 6 & Sec 1 - Applications filled at both the school for the same child will not be entertained.

Ohh.. Thanks Yash.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat