Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Yes it ard 1.o6 lakh..
Some day back..few parents tell about walkin admission

Sakshi,

Pls provide some information on KR Mangalam,Vaishali.

Hi, Did Anyone attended the second round of interaction at Amity Vasundhara Sec 6. If you could please share what all it would be about and what all documents needs to be taken along.

Thanks

Hi they will verify ur degrees and birth cert original copies. They. Will take u to a rõõm where 3 teachers will ask general questions from parents and a seperate table of toys in same rõõm where child should play with seperate teacher. Max 10 minutes interaction nothing much. Teachers will judge u in that time.Then results after 3-4 days.

Dear Parents,

Click on below link and download the registration form of St. Francis Indirapuram...!!

http://www.sfsindirapuram.com/about_online_registration.aspx

Regards

Anil Verma

Hi Sakshi,

We went to Amity Vasundra Sec-6 today.

We had good interaction with teachers.But my son did not interact with teacher.

Can you please how much priority is given by Amity to child' interaction

Hi Ratika

I have already shared , It just they ask the  general question about parenting and meanwhile Kid is playing with toy  in same room with  other teacher

hi Yash

my child got selected in Jaipuria and tomorrow is the last date to submit d fees. Since no other results r out, I have to block a seat a Jaipuria. Which are the schools which are actually worth forgoing the money at Jaipuria? Since u r so well aware, I thought of taking your advice.

thanks

soma

Soma  :- DPSI, FAS,  AMITY 6 &1

thanks a ton....Yash

For documents u have to take parents educational certificates, address proof n child's birth certificate, all originals for verification. All d best.

I had the interaction on 26th..it was ok

Got call from dpsi for second interaction on 10 sep.we had first interaction on 16 aug.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat