Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I submitted the form on 25th in Amity vasundhara and they said result will be displayed online on 27th bt no update till now ....please help they r not even answring ph calls

swati i have submitted the form on 21st and result will be declared on 29th Amity 6

How come result so early for you when you submitted the from later than me ..

Very difficult to understand the school management :-(

I had submitted on 21st and got the schedule for second interaction after login just now. In desperation, I had also called the school and they asked me to wait. So wait ,keep you fingers crossed and keep on checking.
I can understand your pain but there is nothing we can do....

No Dipak i am not worrying , we have other school too... 

I submitted on 20th and even had second interaction yesterday.nw results they said after 3-4 days. So dnt wry they will call u. Its on day to day basis
Sis
Hi neha, how was ur interaction, wt type of questions they ask

they asked my husband abt his business and since i am an examiner with icai they asked how it is done. thats all. very general jst 5-10 minutes in all and they judge you on that. with the child only name and simple hi-hello. its jst their own discretion so jst be normal. me too keeping fingers crossed.

Seems to be  a week from where you have applied. We have applied on 23rd they said you can check online on 29th Morning. Just now checked on 28th and see - We need to go for interaction on 4th Sep.

Can someone such good schools in indirapuram and noida who does not take child's interview

Hi, Harmeet.

DLF Sahibabad Fee Structure

Admission cost - Rs ~92K (including admission, first yr annual charges and 1st qtr fee). From 2nd quarter onwards, the fee is Rs 8K. Source of info - I visited the school in 1st week August and discovered this info :)

About Amity Vasundhra - Based on what i have been reading here at AN.com, i guess sec-6 is better than the other one.

Do anybody have any idea about DPSI?. I attended first round on 9th of AUG but haven't received any call after that but they were saying there wont be any further interaction so why 2nd round. Are they calling to the shortlisted parents only.

I got call yesterday for 2nd round .

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat