Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am not able to submit the form for Fr. Agnel. Is anybody else also facing the issue? After I click submit no acknowledgement or sms is received. I have already tried thrice. Any feedback is appreciated. (pop-up blocker was also off).

I already have submitted the form and got the user ID and password. But when I try to log in for print out it says that the user is invalid. I tried to reset the password also but it says invalid details. Any idea what to do now. Thanks Deva

Hi Deva, Which browser and version you used. This is really worrying me. Tomorrow is the last day to submit the form for Fr. Agnel. And how you got the acknowledgement? On the screen itself or via sms?

Hi Amit,

Just try in another browser (Mozilla) from the one you are trying. It should work. After submitting did you see below "Submit" button disabled. If so, then your form is submitted, if no then plz try again.

Hi Jyoti, I tried with IE and mozilla both. As i click submit the page with all details is gone and come to the www.fascampuscare.org homepage. I have done this number of times...everytime i have to enter all the details. Someone faced this same issue earlier. Not sure how it was tackled.

try with Chrome. For ack see the pop-up which is blocked when you click on that you will get it.

Check the pop up blocker. Ensure it is disabled and also site has a timeout. If you dont submit the form within the time limit. your session will get timed out. 

Can Any body Tell me about registration fees of Lotus Valley & their Fees Structure ? TIA

Hi, I have submitted the form in FAS Noida and got the user ID and password. But when I try to log in for print out it says that the user is invalid. I tried to reset the password also but it says invalid details. Any idea what to do now. Thanks Deva

See it is zero or O in user ID see carefully.

pls type password and code with correct case. it is case senstive
Check if there is confussion in O & zero in password

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat