Nursery Admissions in Delhi NCR 2024-25

Admission Dates | Admission Criteria | Compare schools | Fee Details

Nursery Admissions - Noida - Ghaziabad - Greater Noida Admissions Open 2015-2016 ~ Common official thread for school admissions forms dates, results . Parents are requested to update

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

I am typing exactly as in the sms. User id is combination of two alphabets and 4 digit no. Thanks

ALSO CHECK caps "I" or small L-> "l"  , in my case I also face issue due to this.

Our child got selected in amity vasundhra sec 6.

Hi Shalini,

Congratulations..Our child also got selected for AMITY VASUNDHARA 6, Do you have any idea about the fee breakup

Regret to say sanjay but I also don't have any idea.

Hi Shalini,

Congrats:)

what did they ask in second interaction?

Hi shaily,thanks a lottttttt.
In second round they asked both me and my husband for introduction.... Who takes of our child as we both are working.
Parents qualifications and tell something about your child.

In our case there was no one to take our child interview however one of madam was observing him continously like what is he doing, how active he is...!!

I have read on some forums that timings for DPS Indirapuram are 6 hrs for nursery? Anyone here has an idea about it? and also timings for nursery in other schools like Amity Vasundhra, sec-6?

hello Shakshi ji/ Fellow parents,

I submitted the form for Fr Agnel but couldnt print out the acknowledgement but could print out the form . So how to get the acknowledgement again. Thanks in advance

Regards

Kapil Gupta

not to worry.. pls go n submit the same at school

if you have still window open see pop-up which are blocked and click on url. You will get PDF.

Hi ... Please rank the following schools -
DPS rajnagar, DPS Ghaziabad, DPS indirapuram, GIIS, kothari, Genesis and Amity Noida.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Sumit Vohra (Webmaster).   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Live Chat